Ianthony #1

A/n so I saw this in a book and thought it was like the funniest thing ever. So yeah. Hope you enjoy!

Anthony

I put my tie back on and rushed getting my things together in the car. "Chill out babe. You're late by like 1 minute." Ian said. "I know but still I need to get there." I said grabbing my stuff and heading in. I knew Ian was following, I wasn't surprised. He liked following me into work. Plus the kids loved him.

He was surprisingly good with kids despite the fact that he hated them. These were high school students though so I guess it's different. I walked in and put my stuff on the desk. "Sorry guys about me being late. I was doing.....stuff." I said. "I'm stuff!" Ian popped his head in.

The class busted out laughing and I felt myself blush really hard amd start to laugh. "Ok bye! Love you!" Ian called and ran down the hall and out of the school. I shook my head and got on with class. The kids kept laughing during class every now and again.

The kids thought that Ian was the best person on earth. Like so hilarious. And I could get behind that. Why else would we be dating? He loves me and I love him. And so do the kids.

Short but I love this so deal with it.