Marhinki #1

3rd person

Mari loved the rain. She loved sitting in it and dancing and singing. She kept it a secret though because she knew that everyone would tell her she'd get sick and to stop. But it made her relax and feel calm. It was something that made her really happy. More happy than joking with Sohinki.

She always liked him but would never tell. She was scared of what he would think, and then the fans would be upset if they found out that he rejected her if he did. It would all just be a mess.

Mari, Joven, Courtney, Olivia, Lasercorn, and Sohinki all shared a house together and they were all texting eachother despite the fact of them only being a couple steps away from eachothers rooms.

Courtney: hey does anyone want to film a video with me for my channel?

Joven: yeah I have nothing better to do. Plus its about to rain.

Mari: wait, Its gonna rain?

Sohinki: thats what the forcast says. Why?

Mari: no reason.

Lasercorn: I think she's up to something.

Olivia: yeah I think she is too. Also I wanna help with your video too.

Courtney: ok we can start once we see what Mari's doing.

Joven: where did she go?she just randomly stopped texting.

Sohinki: lets all split up and try and find her. I doubt she's doing anyrhing bad.

Joven: ok ill talk with you guys later.

And then they all left trying to find Mari. They checked her room and bathroom first and then in the other areas of the house. The gaming room, the kitchen, the laundry room, the pantry. She was nowhere to be seen.

Sohinki went out into the backyard to see if she was possibly out there even though it was pouring by now. He looked out side and saw Mari doing different types of dances in the rain.

Her clothes were soaked. Sohinki smiled at her when she turned around and saw him. She paused for a moment before running up to him and pulling him into the rain with her. He looked at her suprised but then smiled wider.

"Come on Sohin! Dance! Have some fun!" She shouted over the rain. She started up dancing again and He joined in doing silly dance moves and laughing and playing.

They were laughing and playing when Mari slipped and almost fell in a bunch of mud. Sohin quickly grabbed her arm but ended up falling down with her landing chest to chest. They stared at eachother for a moment before Mari slowly began to lean upward towards him. Sohinki did the same and their lips met together and as soon as it did thunder boomed.

It literally boomed! Like the thunder from the storm. They kissed passionately for a few moments and then pulled apart smiling and get up after that. They dance and played in the rain till it died out and the rest of them came outside with towels. They were watching everything from the window from the time that Sohinki started dancing with her.

They got dried off and changed and spent the rest of the evening snuggled up together watching a bunch of movies ad laughing with eachother. Mari and Sohinki were both happy with the way the day went. She was was glad that it was Sohinki that it happened with rather than one of the others for sure.

Kinda short but fluffy!!!!! So I hope you guys enjoyed this. I have no other words.