Noah x Damien

This of course would happen. Noah obviously wasn't the most social and came off as shy, introverted, and anxious about things. It wasn't a lie though. He has anxiety problems. He knew it was stupid reasons. When he had his panic attacks he thought that he must look so stupid. Especially when he thought it was over something stupid. That only made it worse.

He almost always got away before anyone witnessed his attacks. He went to the restroom in the empty hall of his work. Nobody wemt back there so nobody saw his attacks. It was impossible for anyone to see them. That was comforting. He still went into the stalls for the case that someone did go back there.

He felt foolish having a panic attack over someone getting mad. It wasn't even directed towards him. It just made him anxious. He snuck off but it got worse and worse by the minute and he went to the nearest bathroom he could find.

He collapsed into a stall locking it and started having a panic attack. He was scared someone would walk in. What if someone saw this? It would make it worse and they might tell someone about the freak in the bathroom. He slowly calmed himself down crying softly and soon he was almost fine. Not ready to leave.

He heard the door open and someone walk in. He covered his mouth to try and muffle his sobs that were still coming out but in a failed attempt he heard the footsteps stop and his breath quickened. There was a quiet knock on the stall door and then a sincere voice on the other side.

"is anyone in here? Are you alright?" He asked. Noah calmed himself before he said anything. "I'm fine. Just leave me alone." He said softly trying to hide the fact that he's been crying from the other guy. "Oh ok. I heard a sob. I thought I'd ask." He said.

"I was having a panic attack." He admitted. "You came in and I didn't want anyone to know. I tried to cover it up but look how that went." He said.

"Well are you gonna be ok? Do you want someone to talk to you as a type of distraction?" He asked. Noah thought a moment. It might actually help. "That actually sounds nice." He smiled slightly. "Well whats your name?" The stranger asked. "W–whats yours?" Noah asked.

"Oh, well my names Damien." The guy, Damien said. "I'm Noah." He said quietly. "Well Noah, whats your favorite color?" He asked. "I like green." He whispered. "Greens a nice color. Blue is mine." Damien said. "If you could be any animal what would you be?" Noah asked. "Maybe a cat." Damien said. "Cat nice. I'd probably be a lobster. I could live for a long time." He said.

They continued asking each other questions and by now Noah was alot calmer. He enjoyed talking to Damien. He never wanted to stop. "We've been here awhile." Damien said. "Yeah. I'm sorry if you have to get going somewhere. I didn't mean to keep you." Noah said. "No I'm fine. Its you I'm worried about." Noah looked up at the door. "Well my job isn't that serious. They probably don't even know I'm gone. I'm kinda just an intern right now." He scratched the back of his neck.

"You are? I'm an intern too! I work on the floor above this. I was about to go for break when I came in here." He said. You could hear the smile playing on his lips. "Are you okay though? Are you ready to come out of the stall?" He asked still concerned about Noah. "Yeah I'm alot calmer now. Thank you Damien." He said standing up and unlocking the stall.He opened it revealing Damien. He smiled at the slightly taller boy a smile returning to him. They both took in eachothers features.

Noah finally spoke. "Do you think we could hang out together sometime. Not in a restroom." He laughed nervously at the end. "That would be great!" Damien smiled giving his number to him. After that they hugged and then went their separate ways for the rest of the day both whth thoughts of the other in their head.

Oh wow umm...

Dictionary time!
Shit:
This story.

Lets see our question for this chapter will be....

What month were you born in?

I was born in August!