Woze #1

Ok first off go listen to the original song I was gonna use as the song they sang but quickly changed the prompt because I'm an unorganized mess its called 'good little girl/bad little boy' from adventure time. Next I will leave the source of the other two songs I use in here at the end it will be the first thing there so you won't have to read alot. Ok thats it.

Boze

I typed up the song. Today we got paired up with people to do performances in our theater class. All of my good friends got paired up with people they didn't know well (I'm sure the teacher did that on purpose) Mari got Matt, Damien got Shayne, Keith got Noah, and Lasercorn got Ian. I don't have alot of friends but my friend circle is nice.

and I got paired up with a guy I kinda knew. I know his name is Wes, he's a year older than me, he has died silver hair, he is a grade A badass, and I hate his guts. Literally. All of the girls fawn over him and he literally doesn't even care enough to notice. He just sits in his chair and pretends like he doesn't want to be here. As if he doesn't see them.

I find his attitude kind of annoying and yet also since he's so mellow I also find his company very nice. That still doesn't mean I like him though. Like even just talking to him infuriated me.

"So what do you want to do for the project?" I asked him. "It doesn't matter. You can pick." He shrugged. "I mean this is a group effort. Just throw stuff out there." I said. "Its ok just choose. Its not that big of a deal." He said. "Its important to me I need a passing grade." I said. "Just choose." He said. I groaned. "Ok fine." I said.

"Can you sing?" I asked. "Yeah." He said. "Are you cool with singing for the performance?" I asked. "Yeah sounds pretty cool. Got a song in mind?" He asked. "Its kinda stupid, but a song from adventure time." I said. "Hm. Its good little girl/Bad little boy isn't it." He said. "Yep!" I said. "You're a nerd. You know that right" he said. "At least I don't have an infuriating attitude." I said. He smirked at me and I proceeded to looking up all of the lyrics making sure I got them all right.

That was the most I had spoken to him ever and I got so frustrated. I typed up all of the lurics and printed off a copy of them for both of us I highlighted the lyrics he would be singing on his and I highlighted the lyrics I would be singing on mine.

I gave him his and he began going over it. Before I knew it the class was over and it was time to leave. "Hey Wes." I called him as he was getting ready to walk out. I wrote down my number and gave it to him. "Thats my number. I was thinking we could get together later and practice the song." I said. "Ok whatever." He said taking it and shoving it into his pockets along with his hand. He slung his backpack over his shoulder and walked out.

"How is working with Wes?" Damien asked. "Eh. His constant 'no fucks given' attitude gets on my nerves. But he is pretty chill." I said. "All of the girls are wishing to be in your place right now." Mari said. "If they actually got this spot they wouldn't." I muttered and walked off going to my last class. I felt my phone buzz as I walked in and I took a seat in the back.

Unknown: Its Wes.

Me: Hey

Wes: do you have a car or do you need me to give you a ride home?

Me: I need a ride

Wes: Ok. Meet me in the art hall.

Me: Ok.

I put away my phone smiling like a fool as the teacher got ready to give instructions. Why was I smiling so much? It was just a text from Wes. Its nothing and you don't even like him. It was probably just the fact that he texted me instead of ignoring my request like I thought he would.