Shourtney #1 part 2

Courtney

The last month here has been kinda rough. I've been going to sleep fine because of Shayne but also alot more days have come across where none of them can help me during free time.

I've had to go without sleep for two days straight. I've fallen asleep during chores once and they told me if it happens again I'm going to the box. Today none of them can be with me during free time. I yawned as I finished my breakfast. Today I went straight to gym and then chores.

I was glad that Matthew had gym with me. He was nice. He was always smiling and was really funny. Him and his friend Joshua are always laughing and joking together. I walked to gym in pure silence and then I heard someone call my name. I turned and saw Matt.

"Hey Court." He beamed with joy. "Hey." I said tiredly. "No sleep again?" He asked. I nodded as he looked at the bags under my eyes. "Its ok you'll make it through the day." He gives me a reassuring smile. I hope. Depending on what we do I might just be dead by the time chores rolls around.

If I fall asleep again I'll be in the box. If I go into the box I'm going to be horrified. Just the thought of it gave me major anxiety. If I fell asleep during chores I'd be without Shayne for a whole three days. Three days of torture. Darkness, cold stone floor, and absolute and pure silence.

I can't sleep without a person next to me how was I supposed to sleep without a person and in complete silence. That puts me more on edge than just going to the box. It makes me feel like I'm being watched. It isn't a lie though. The last time I was in there, there was a camera pointed directly on me.

It freaked me out so much. I couldn't help but think about me laying with Shayne. It calmed me down. He calmed me down. His jumpsuit that smelt of lavender, his shaggy mustard hair, the warmth from his body. Just the thought of his arms wrapped around me made me feel safe in this place.

"......Courtney." Matt waved his hand infront of my face. "Oh-I.....uhm sorry." I said. "Its fine. Some people from my room have gym right now too. Their names are Ian and Anthony." He said. "Oh ok." I smiled. More friends. More people who can make me feel better and safe in a place like this.

We arrived at the gym a one of the last people. We sat next to Ian and Anthony listening in on instructions. We had to run a lap around the gym and then do stair push ups. Thats where you go from five to one like. 1...1 2.....1 2 3....1 2 3 4.....1 2 3 4 5. And then we had to do the same but with sit ups.

We had to do that procedure until we were dismissed or until we puked up our breakfast. Which ever came first. I ran around on my fourth one already feeling the food coming back up. The oatmeal flavored slop was slowly creeping its way up my throat.

I got done with my  6th one and felt the slop go from my stomach to my throat and then my mouth. I tried to hold it in but ended up spewing it everywhere. They took me out and to the infirmary as they got some kids to start cleaning it up. They gave us crackers to work up our strength before lunch.

I had laundry today. Shayne's with me but no matter how happy he makes me or what he does there is no way I'm not going to fall asleep. I'm already tired, I've lost all my strength and energy, and also laundry is boring.

They let me get up five minutes before chores so I could go down. It was in the basement. The basement for whatever reason made me feel more safe than the rest of the facility. I went down and started alone. I was working on sheets when I slipped falling on the comforters. I had no motivation to get up and before I knew it my eyes began to shut right as I heard footsteps following down.

"Courtney?" I heard Shayne say in a soft whisper. "Courtney!" He exclaimed running to me and getting me up. "Courtney I'm sorry but you have to stay awake or else its to the box." He says helping me stay up.

"I know, I know. I just haven't slept in two days and I threw up at gym so I've lost all my energy to even try. Whats even the point!" I said yelling at the end.

"You may not know this but I absolutely adore you. You're amazing. And I love cuddling with you. You're cute and I don't think I could function normally without you." He said with his hands on my shoulders. I looked at him with a smile and then did something that I never thought I'd do.

I cupped Shayne's face and brought his face in for a pure, innocent, soft kiss on the lips. It was nothing more than that. I pulled away and I had a slight pink tint on my cheeks the same with him.

I just had my first kiss and it was with Shayne topp. The guy who helps me sleep. The person who cuddles me to his chest. His lavender scent that permeates the air. His beautiful eyes and smile. I took in all of his features hoping this moment would never end. Me and him just staring at eachother. But sadly it did as another guy came down in a red jumpsuit. Room 3.

"Hey guys.......I'm Wes. I guess we'll be working together." A boy with long brown hair walked down. He had a kind smile but he seemed absolutely terrified in the eyes. Almost like he hasn't slept in days. I could feel for him.

"You need sleep don't you." I said. He nodded slowly at me and I mouthed me two. I turned and got back to work on the comforters me and Shayne sharing glances at eachother.

Yes I did what you think I did. A part 2 of the first shourtney one. I was already thinking about it and then i got a comment and I was like hell yes lets do it. So I wrote a work of art. Yeah so vote and comment requests or just notes on my writing. And yeah. I'm gonna go now. bbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeee