"I'm about to take them past your moms you wanna meet us there in 30?"

"Sure see you then"

"Ok see you"

She hangs up and I'm a little relieved. I never thought I'd be a uncle and I definitely never thought that NiKole would be the mother.

The drive to my moms is chill except for Dean arguing with some bitch on the phone. We told him a thousand times to stop fuckin with them young broads but he can't get enough of them.

"Yo D shut that shut up man. Tell her you gone call her back or some shit but I ain't tryna hear that shit right now"

He ends the call and smacks his lips like a bitch. After a while we pull up at our moms house and I spot Scotty's white BMW parked outside. Kia's on the porch pacing back on forth on the phone talking business. Ty licks his lips taking in her looks and attire. Can't lie and say she don't look good. She's filled in and spread out in all the right places. Not the same fat girl from when we were younger.

"She not gone fuck with you. Don't even try, if you spit game in pretty sure she'll play you."

He shakes his head. Everybody's heard about the Outlaw girls but when you see them you'd never really believe what was said.

She hugs me before returning to her phone call and us walking in the house. I hear my mother doing baby talk and head towards the spacious living room. My eyes land on Kole, it's sad my brother did things the way he did, Kole's beautiful and has everything you would want in looks from a girl even with the pudge she got from her pregnancy. Her hips were now wider, her boobs a little larger, and her skin had an eventful glow to it. No doubt she looked good. She catches me staring and looks down pushing her curly hair back behind her ear.

"Hey Eli.."

"Wussup?"

My mom continues to coo over the babies and I stand beside the lazy boy and admire the twins. My brother wouldn't be able to deny these kids if he was still alive.

"She's your twin.." I say smiling at Niema Kole nods, I can tell that my staring made her uncomfortable.

"Lemme holla at you right quick..." she nods and gets up to follow me down the hall towards my old room.

She sits on the corner of the bed and fidgets with her fingers while i shut the door and sit in my gaming chair.

"You good ?"

She Nods her head yes.

"Am I making you uncomfortable? Can you speak? Tf wrong with you ?"

She laughs and smiles a little before pushing her hair behind her ear again and crossing her arms to cover her breast.

"I'm cool, you was just staring hard as shit. "

"Nobody told yo ass to grow up and look good."

"You think I looks good?"

I nod my head before licking my lips and taking in her appearance again her sitting down makes her look a lot thicker. I can only imagine how good she looks naked.

"Ok well let's talk business since that's what you called me back here for right ?"

"Yeah ...um we are now one operation. Our organizations are joined by blood now. You won't have any problems out of us. I wanna build a empire if you down? "

"Let's do it. I'll call a meeting tonight"

"Bet."

She gets up and walks towards the door I watch her ass the whole time letting my imagination run wild. I'd never let anything like her slip away.

I walk her back to the living room with my mom and the twins and give her a hug before kissing my moms cheek and heading towards the front door. Ty's outside tryna spit game to Kia, Deans pacing the yard on the phone and Key's sitting in the backseat with the door propped open.

"Y'all niggas ready?"

Key closes the door and Dean nods his head. I laugh as Ty stares at Kia as she says her goodbyes before giving her a hug and getting in the truck with us.

"Ight pimp"

"Bye Edaddy"

I pull out and we head back to my crib.

"You bag Kia?"

"Hell nah that nigga ain't bag her, she dismissed his ass and tried to be friendly with Key but that nigga won't having it." Dean laughs

"Shut the fuck up pussy"

"Key you bagged shawty."

He smiles and waves me off.

"You dirty bitch, my nigga."