11

You act like I don't know what y'all look like naked. I mean I might not know what you look like naked, but now I do"

I smile and leave the towel situation alone and get back under the covers.

"Get yo stankin ass up and go take a shower nigga I'm going back to sleep."

"Thought you couldn't take the day off?" He ask.

I know he has a smile plastered on his face by now but I'm not calling out because of him. The guys need to learn how to work without us always being there.

"Don't forget, I run shit" he laughs and gets up to take I shower.

I hear it run for about a good 30 minutes then he comes back in the room. With no towel on. My eyes damn near pop out of my head when I catch his length. I pull the covers across my eyes and he locks the door and climbs back in the bed pulling me close to him. I hesitate for a while and then snuggle into him until he starts to poke me.

"Scotty move your dick." I say making us both laugh.

"Nah he where he sposed to be, y'all just playin."

I laugh and he pulls me closer to him pressing his now erected penis into my ass making me laugh.

He can't be sexually frustrated he's too fucking fine for bitches not to be throwin the pussy at him. And I'm this lame ass girl that doesn't usually go for niggas like him.

"Do I look like a fucking Xbox? Do I look like a fuckin DSI? Nah didn't think so, so I'm not playin."

He laughs and I roll over to face him. Big mistake. He pulls my leg up against his torso and grinds slowly against my pelvic bone. I bite my lip and play with his chest not noticing his hand. I moan as he rubs firmly against my clit before sticking two fingers into my now soaked glitter box😂😂.

"Damn I got you dripping already and I ain't do shit."

He speeds up and I pull him closer as I reach my climax, but he stops. This bitch.

"Why'd you stop? You know what never mind I'm going back to sleep."

He laughs and I roll back over. Nah fuck that two can play this game. I turn back to face him and grab his dick. He flinches a little and I laugh. I adjust my hand to his size and I can barely close my hand around it. He starts to grunt as I message his whole length making sure to give extra attention to the tip.

"Don't start something you can't finish"

I laugh as he starts to twitch.

"Trust me I can finish it"

His eyes roll back and he releases. I get up to wash my hands and he follows me so that he can wash off. I laugh as he eyes me the whole time we're in the bathroom.

"What's funny?"

"Oh nothing" I say leaving him alone in the bathroom.

I don't bother changing the covers because I'm pretty sure this won't be the only time he releases today. He comes back in the room locking the door and standing at the edge of the bed. There's no doubt that we want each other right now and there's no reason to hide it.

He pulls me to the edge of the bed by my ankles and I prop myself up watching his every move.

"You on the shot right?" He ask before taking the condom out his sweats pocket.