19

We pull up to the trap and I slam the door to my pink range rover before jogging into the building.

"Somebody go get that bitch ass nigga out the back of my car and bring him to the basement." I yell while making my way to the basement and changing into some black sweats, a black Richmond hoody and a pair of black AF1's before Kia stops me.

"Fuck pissed in yo cereal?" She ask adding a laugh

"Bitch somebody put a hit out on me, but they sent a dumb ass youngin after me and I caught on to him as soon as he started eyeing me. But the boys should be bringin him down right now." I say walking out of the locker room with her hot on my heels.

"You goin kill 'em?" I can hear the hope in her voice. When I turn to face her I spot the glimpse of excitement and adrenaline in her eyes. There's seriously something wrong with her, but that's my sister so I love her. I shake my head and turn back around heading to the main part of the basement with all the niggas gathered around him.
I walk towards him and kick him in the knee I shot him in earlier he squeezes his eyes closed and swears under his breath, Making all the boys snicker. I draw my gun and place the butt of it under his chin just to toy with him.

"Soooo.. You know me but I don't know you... never seen you before anywhere in my city." He scoffs and rolls his eyes at my statement I give him a blank face before pulling the trigger as the barrel rotates and gives a clicking sound making him squeeze his eyes shut and his breathing to hitch. I laugh and walk around him so that his back is facing me.

"So who sent you?... Your too much of a pretty boy to be doing this job." I say just above a whisper into the crook of his neck. He hesitates for a minute and starts to shake his leg. He's gonna crack soon. "Hmmm, you can tell me I promise." I say before planting a light kiss on his neck. I hear a low groan escape from deep in his throat and it makes me smile.

"Man I ain't tellin you shit, that nigga 'll kill me if I open my mouth." All the boys laugh and Kia rolls her eyes. My method of getting information takes longer and is more likely to work, she rather shoot you and let you die slowly until you decide to speak.

"But you already opened yo mouth homie." Kia says laughing. "You might as well tell us and maybe we can protect you."

He stares at her almost as if he's considering it. I hope this nigga ain't that fucking dumb. Me protect a nigga that tried to kill me, not even in a dream.

"Padro sent me, said yall making business slack, sent me to handle y'all as my initiation.. But apparently that shit ain't work cause he lied and said you ain't never strapped that's why I came after you by myself and I was gon come back with somebody else for yo sister." He says letting out a deep sigh.

I feel for the kid, I really do but he tried to kill me, and he ratted on his gang. If you'll do it once you'll do it again, your loyalty shall always lie with you gang or who feeds you, keeps clothes on your back and keeps a roof over your head, not with who can give you the best offer.

I watch as all the guys laugh at his stupidity and he let's his head hang low.

"If you gon kill me ma do it now. You got what you needed and you letting me go is worst than you killing me, so if you gon pull the trigger make this shit quick, or imma bounce and do it myself."

I retrieve my glock from the back of my pants and stand in front of him but stop and squat down to eye level.

"Nah, imma let you choose, Russian roulette, 6 to the chest, I dry drown you, or I let my goons handle it?" I kind of don't want him to choose that either , I could probably take him in and train him to be better and send him out but then again when it all comes down to being watched and shit he might fold under pressure and I could end up dead.