Chapter 1.

Nikole's pov-

Growing up me and kia knew nothing but our mother and Georgia until we were about 4 and 5. Then our dad came home. He would spend every moment he could with us until my mother started to blame her alcohol addiction on us. She was a belligerent woman who we soon learned was also bipolar. She would call him for child support money and if he didn't comply she was quick to drag us down to the court house with her so that she could reopen his case. Sad part is the support money was never for us. It was so that she could wine and dine with her so called friends or run to the store to get a 12 pack of Bud Light and a 40 oz mickey. I hated when she drank.

Her misery soon became ours, and our success soon became hers. She would always point out children that she had babysat and would say "I'm the reason their doing so good in life, I helped them, I worked with them." And in all reality she couldn't even control her own children and the devious actions they were pulling right under her nose.

As we got older around 13 and 14 we started to get more attention from guys. We were the infamous Outlaw sisters. The short, thick and pretty girls. We could dress and had more Jordan's and foams than most boys. Plus we had just moved to Virginia.

Our mother was always drunk or missing by the time we left school so of course we were always one step ahead of her. Free crib and two teenage girls exploring their hormones not a good idea. It lead to my soon to be down fall and life lessons for kia.

In one word I could control the world and any nigga that I could get my hands on.

We were the girls that most guys wanted to take home to their mother but I wasnt the relationship type, on the other hand Kia was. I learned that love only lead to heartbreak from my mother. She had been through so many men and spent so many nights crying that I can honestly say that's the only thing she ever taught me. Never give a man your everything , it only shows how weak you are with out him.

My dad always came around though despite his hate for her, me and kia were always his first priority. Having two girls.. In a male dominated world, and the generation we live in now is hard. Every time we were with him and we would laugh and giggled about a boy we were talking to or messing with and he would always threaten to stop us from going places or that he would be waiting outside the entire time. But little did we know that he really meant it. One day at the movies he never left the parking lot. He would text us every 30 minuets to see how long we had left .

He would drill us about boys and not taking the road he and our mother took. He wanted a better life for us. But the way we lived our life was already better. We were both well educated despite our short tempers we barely got in trouble in school. Well caught. We had everything we could possibly ask for, and our father was back in our lives.

Along with his close minded girlfriend. Christina. She was a beautiful Caucasian woman with a slim thick shape. She could be really sweet and affectionate towards us one moment then her demeanor would change. When our dad was around we were her bestfriend but behind closed doors she hated us. We were the reason she didn't get nice things, the reason he didn't have time for her. In her eyes we were her competition, but little did she know we were the reason she had a roof over her head, the reason she had a BMW truck, the reason she was able to wine and dine at nice restaurants. But there's only so much we can take before we let Maurice know its time for her to go.

As bad as we wanted to live with him we couldn't leave Adriane. She would drink her self to death if it wasn't for us pouring out the rest of her 12 pack while she was sleeping. Kia loved her and cherished the good moments we had with her while I hated every inch of that woman she made my life hell. While Kia was getting praised I was getting torn down. She would always tell me I wouldn't amount to anything, nobody would ever love me, and then turn around and say she loved me. When I was 15 I got raped at a party and I finally told her a year later. She told me I deserved it, the way I portrayed myself was the reason he attacked me. What mother tells her child that? After that day I vowed to ship her off to a nursing home, a good one, when I graduated.

Since then I've gotten 3 curfew collars, 2 for running away, 3 assault charges(2 from her) , house arrest for 6 months, probation, and anger management classes. I'm kind of proud of my juvenile record if you ask me. No one would have ever thought that I would be the one to get it.

Me?of all people. No one really knows a lot about me. But now everyone knows me. I hear them whisper. "She the one that fought her momma at the bus stop" "She's the one that one that messes with Nell boyfriend." "She the one that was all on Instagram and they was talkin bout she was missing."

You may think that I'm just showing out for attention but I'm not. I could care less about the people that surround me in my everyday life. Everyone's so temporary these days that I only have 4 real friends.

Kia on the other hand has more friends than her average sized hands can hold. More female friends that I would ever allow to claim me as one of their associates.

Its like they all flock to her because she can still be a child at times unlike my mature personality. She's goofy and entertains while I sit back and watch things unfold.

But she's my heart and soul. I rather I be the one making mistakes and she learn from them so that her life would be better than mine and better than our parents. In my eyes she's me when I was younger. Outgoing, a social butterfly, having more friends that I could count , but that all faded away fast. I went from a hula hoop full of friends to a friendship circle the size of a cheerio.

But i think that's enough background about me. Unless you guys have any questions..

Questions❓
Comments❔💬
Votes✔