20

"What the fuck you mean they got hits out on my kids?" I yell making everyone in the visitation room look at us.

"Exactly what I just said grip, the girls doin big shit, and a lot of the niggas out here want them dead. I heard Kole gettin cold hearted outchea." My nigga catfish says calmly before shaking his head.

"Oh yeah," I say kissing my teeth. "Like what?"

"Heard she went and saw pedro the other day and killed two of his niggas while he was in the room and shot his body guard in his foot." I rub both my hands down my face, them girls gone be the death of me.

"You talking bout my daughter Nikole, lil teeny tiny Nikole?" He nods and chuckles a little. I give him a blank face and he straightens up and stops.

"Why?" I ask hesitantly

"Streets sayin one of pedro's lil niggas was sent after her, Kole shot 'em in his knee and his shoulder, took 'em back to the trap made an example of 'em then took neeko with her to pedro house, she shot his guard and his boys, took pedro gun, a rack, and his cubans." Yeah that sounds like Kole.

Her lil bad ass always had sticky fingers, anything she could get her hands on and she wanted it. She would take it and surprisingly she never got caught. I don't know why though I always got her everything she asked for.

"Damn man.. I gotta get the fuck out of here. They found out who ratted on me yet..?" Catfish shakes his head no.

"We lookin though.. How you been in here ? I see yo fat ass den got ripped and shit." I laugh and flex my biceps making him laugh too.

"Hell yeah, a nigga eatin good too, Christy been putting money on a nigga books a lot lately but I ain't got shit else to do man so I work out." He laughs .

"Fuck you mean you work out nigga, wall push ups ain't no real exercise." We both laugh.

"Got more muscle than yo fat ass and you talkin bout that ain't no real exercise.. Nigga walkin down the stairs and ten feet to the trap aint no real exercise either jack." He mugs me causing me to erupt in laugher then him to do the same.

"You a real nigga you know that grip, any otha nigga would of been layin on his ass." He says sincerely.

"Damn nigga dont be gettin all sentimental and shit, but nah trill shit you the only nigga I trust, if a nigga willin to do time with his boy instead of taking a deal he a real nigga and for that I fuck wichu.. Don't let that shit go to yo head doe.. Gay ass." He shakes his head and gives me a sly smirk.

"Visiting hours are now over. They will begin again at 12:00 pm tomorrow afternoon. Please say you last words quickly and follow me to the left towards the exit"

I dap him up and give him a brotherly hug but fore he leaves and I head back to my cell with my cell mate tuff. We sit around and he writes his girl a letter while I work out and take a well needed nap before a guard comes to the front of the cell.

"Maurice you gotta phone call." I hop off the bunk and stick my hands thru the tray opening so that she can put my cuffs on before opening the cell and leading me down the hallway towards the phone.

I grab the phone and I'm almost shocked when I hear Kole's voice.

"Hello?"

"Hey maurice how you been?" I snicker and she laughs.

"Good Denise what about you?" She laughs when I say her middle name. Two can play this game.

"Perfectly fine.. I was just calling to tell you that everything's going good out here, and that.... That I miss you... Daddy I'm sorry for the way that I've been acting but you started acting like Adriane and I can't handle two people with the same attitude.." I sigh and rub my hand down my face.

"Its ok koko.. Just know that shit better not happen again or that's yo ass... And that's a promise you understand me?"

"Yeah.. I understand.."

"Good, but what's this about tio pedro and you having a problem?" I ask curiously.. I expect her to lie and say nothing but I just wanna see what she's going to say.

"There's no problem with us... Anymore. I handled it professionally and by myself so there's nothing to worry about anymore." I laugh knowing what she means.

"Ight but I'll talk to you later baby girl, call Christina and tell her put some more money on my books... I love you."

"I love you too daddy , and ok will do." We both hang up and I put the phone back on the hook before placing my hands behind my back for the guard to place my cuffs back on.

"You must be having a stressful day today?" I smirk and shake my head .

"Yeah just a lil bit ma." She smiles and takes my cuffs off of me.

"Why you do that?" I ask a little skeptical.

"No reason just follow me." She says before licking her lips and eye rapeing me.

I follow her to an empty intercourse room where she starts to strip out of her uniform. I watch as she slowly and seductively unbuttons her tan short sleeve button up, and drops it in front of me, then she does the same to her pants revealing her large D sized breast that are barely staying in her black bra and perfectly round ass that devours her black boyshorts. I lick my lips and she pulls me towards the bed before pushing me onto it gently and pulling my sweats to my ankle before retrieving my penis from my boxers. I chuckle as her eyes widen when she comes eye to eye with it.

"You good ma?" She nods and continues what she's doing.

I instinctively grab her hair into a ponytail once I feel her warm mouth engulf my shaft. I watch as she moves her tongue from the base and back up to the tip leaving a trail of saliva and earning a low groan from me. She picks up her pace and removes her hand allowing me to control her movement, I toss my head back and curse under my breath when I feel the tip reach the back of her throat and shortly after I feel myself release and she swallows every drop and smiles up at me, while wiping her mouth.

I pull her onto the bed with me and she straddles me, I move her underwear to the side and apply pressure to her clit before sliding a finger into her and making her tremble immediately, and a smile to form on my face before I slide into her, she throws her head back and starts to grind on me before I guide her making her bounce and moan a little loud. She picks up her pace and I cuss under my breath smacking her ass every time she comes down. Her walls start to tighten around me and I lift her off of me and place her face down on the mattress.

"Spread yo legs a little more." She does as told and I ram into her causing her to run a little and I guide her right back onto it deepening my position and pulling her hair. Faint whimpers escape from her mouth as I watch her ass bounce every time it collides with my bare skin.

This right here was well needed. I pace myself once her legs start to shake furiously and her orgasm comes shortly after. Her low pants fill the room and I continue my slow stocks and speed back up once she catches her breath.

We continue for a short while and I feel me coming next, pulling out I release my seed onto her bare ass, placing my penis back into my boxers and pulling my sweats back up. She wipes the semen away with a spare napkin and starts to dress herself again.

"You good ma?" I ask her and she looks at me with lustful eyes before smiling and nodding at me. I place my hands in front of me and she shakes her head no at the thought of placing my cuffs back on.

"Your OK, your no danger to me so you don't need them." I nod and she walks me back to my cell, unlocking it letting me back in.

"I'll see you soon then?" I ask with a smirk playing on her face causing her light brown cheeks to redden a little with blush.

"Anytime.. I'm just a call away. I'm Jessica by the way." She smiles then hangs her head down trying to hide her face but I lift her chin through the bars.

"Ight Jessica, I'll see you soon then, have a good night ma."

"Goodnight Maurice. "

I chuckle at the way my name rolls from her tongue ,and I watch her as she sashays away from my view.