24 ~Kole

I sob louder and shove my head into the plush pillow tucked under my head.

"Kole what is he talking about?"

I hiccup back a sob and stare at her blankly wiping the tears from my eyes before the new ones star to fall. She slides beside me on the bed causing me to move farther to the right and burrow myself under the cover and my face farther into the pillow.

"I don't wanna talk about it man damn just go home and get some rest." She smacks her lips and I mentally roll my eyes.

She's never going to give this us but its obvious, what is there to say, Scotty explained everything before he walked out on me. I refused to give my baby up and that's not something he agrees with. Shit I don't agree with it, he raped me, I killed him, but I'm keeping the baby. Makes perfect sence right?WRONG! I'm allowing this baby to bring an end to my happiness.. But who know it might bring me the peace that I need in the world.

"Kia I'm not giving up the baby and Scotty's mad, I don't understand why though he's acting like I'm gonna leave him to be with the baby daddy. That nigga dead.. But if he really don't want me to have the baby then I wont... As long as it means I'm not loosing him." I say before breaking down again.

She rubs small circles in my back to sooth my sobs and cries before I hear her typing away at her phone and then it ringing.

"Yo bring yo ass back up here... No nigga y'all gone talk this shit out.. Bro you ain't even give shawty a chance to explain... Ight man just get here.. Slut bag.. Lol whatever bye." She hangs her phone up and gets out the bed before kissing my forehead.

"Now Scotty's on his way back up here, and y'all are gonna talk this shit out cause all this crying shit ain't gon fly with me. Now either you talk to him or I can't help yo worrisome ass."

"But..."

"But nothing Kole if you ass can't talk to him and fix shit then I can't either you gotta do this shit by yourself baby girl he gone listen to you not me."

I roll my eyes and she kisses my forehead again before walking out of the room. I grab my phone from the bedside table and text my bestfriend telling him to come see me and he agrees. I smile a little at the fact that even through all the bullshit I put him through he always finds a spot in his heart for me.

As I'm flipping through the channels someone walks in the room and takes a seat in the recliner next to my bed. I don't even bother looking because I know its Scotty's bum ass. I continue to flip through the channel but I stop when I see that the new Criminal Minds season just started. I watch the television and Scotty clears his throat to get my attention but I ignore it.

"So you just gone sit here and watch the fucking TV like you don't know I'm sitting here waiting for yo dumb ass ta speak." I roll my eyes and continue watching TV until he comes and snatches the remote turning the TV off.

I push the emergency button on the side of my bed to call the nurses station so that someone can come turn my TV back on and put this nigga out my room.

"Yes Mrs.Outlaw how can I help you?"

"Um yes I need someone to come turn my TV back on and someone to escort this boy out my room please." He kisses his teeth and I lay back in the bed once she agrees.

"So we being childish now?"

"Who's being childish? You mad cause the baby not yours... I'm. Sorry its not but you act like I could help that shit them niggas pulled up while me and Kia was in the house sleep I was dragged down stairs gagged and rapped for almost two hours before they went and got Kia.. But you mad at me."