9

"I be bussin my squad ain't fa nuthin let my Nina talk she don't like discussion, a couple face shots a couple shots to his stomach his brains oozing out that shit look like some vomit ahhh, somebody get his ass up, ambulance picked his ass up!"

I rap along with young pappy on my way to meet up with link from the mayors office. Listening to him hypes me up and gets my adrenaline going. When I pull up I smooth my skirt and tuck my tank in and over my .9 before slipping on my leather jacket and slipping my pumps back on. I pull into the parking space that Rod told me to park in and I cut the car off searching for him. I spot him standing by a flower pot with a bouquet of white roses in his hand and his complementary light gray suit.

I smile at the gesture kind of surprised that he remember that they were my favorite. I hug him and kiss his cheek while he steps back and admires me. I blush a little I can't believe how much the both of us have grown over the last two years.

"You look good as usual." He says while leading me to the mayors office.

"Thanks boo you too. Puberty did you justice."

We both laugh and we come to a door. He scans his pass and gestures for me to go in first. I do as told with the roses held firmly in my right hand and my purse in in the other tightly on my arm.