18

"What the fuck y'all sitting around for? We got moves and money to make imma count to five and I better see everybody on they feet." I yell walking into the basement.

Everyone's playing around and getting entertained by Terry the neighborhood thot. I smirk at her and she scrunches her face up at me. Words out that she officially hates me because of the relationship me and Scotty have officially started, but I don't care.

"Can I fuckin help you?" I ask sarcastically, making her roll her eyes and walk away. I snicker a little and walk back into the office to do a little work.

I sit in the soft chestnut colored rolling chair, grabbing a piece of blunt paper out the drawer of the desk and filling it with weed before rolling it to perfection and lighting it. I take a drag and play with the smoke, forming O's and letting the smoke flow from my mouth and back in threw my nose. I smile before logging on to the computer and checking the stock market, time to invest our dirty money and make it clean. I invest in Google, Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat knowing that we'll definitely be making money off of those brands.

I take a longer drag from my blunt when there's a knock on the door.

"Come in." I say a little annoyed knowing that whoever's on the other side is about to blow my high. To my surprise its only my handsome ass boyfriend.

"Hey baby what are you doing here?" I state excitedly while getting up out of the chair so that he can sit. I take a seat comfortably on his lap before kissing his perfectly plump pink lips.

"Came to see my shawty at work, and discuss business. Meek said he need a couple bricks $300,000 worth to be exact." I nod and get up to open the safe grabbing two bricks and tossing them to him. He smiles and cuts the bag open with a box cutter before sticking the tip of his finger in and tasting the product. I laugh when he smiles ear to ear.

"My baby got that good shit, and I ain't talkin bout the snow white either." He winks and I punch him playfully.

"Money?" He nods and slides the duffle bag my way. I count the money twice before nodding and putting it away in the safe. He gets up and I hug him before he grabs the duffle back and walks out.

"I'll come pass later." I nod and go back to the computer. After a while I get bored of it and go see what the guys are up to downstairs.

When I walk in the basement I head strait to the boxing room. When I walk in all the guys stop what they're doing to acknowledge me.

"Wussup ma?" Jabir says getting out the ring and coming to walk with me.

"Nothing much, thought I would get back in the ring though." He smiles and wraps his arm around my waist.

"Jay chill... But you'll spar with me?" He removes his hand while I go to my locker and start to undress. He watches me intensively and I laugh a little making him smile.

"You still look good ma." I nod and grab my shorts out of the locker and a sports bra before putting on my title boxing shoes, and grabbing my gloves and mouth piece.

"No head gear?" I shake my head no.

"Nope street fighting." He smiles and I giggle before heading back to the ring and getting in. He comes in after me and the bell rings signaling the first round.

In the middle of our fight my phone rings and Cornell answers.

"Aye Kole its somebody named meek." I stop jabir and take my mouth piece out and my gloves off. He hands me my phone and I speak after spitting all the spake spit from my mouth.

"Speak."

"This some good shit you got.. Imma come pass later and see wussup with a little more." He says slyly.