26~ Kia

We pull up to a small shack and Hakiem hands me a pistol with a silencer on the end before making me tuck it away in my pants.

"When we get in here keep yo mouth shut and let me do all the talking."

"Yeah yeah, nigga I'm not a child I know my place."

"Good."

He knocks on the door and the door opens slightly revealing a old man around my fathers age. I give him a slight smile and he returns the favor. Hakiem slides past him dragging me along before motioning for me to take a seat in a wooden rocking chair.

"I gotta handle some business right quick I'll be back."

I nod and he heads to the back of the small hut with the old man and shortly after comes back out stuffing a wad of cash in his pocket. He walks past me and I get up, following him out of the house and back to the car before walking to the passenger side and getting in.

"So what you wanna see?" I shrug my shoulder not knowing what they have to do down here.

"Whatever you wanna do is fine with me." He smirks before draping his arm around my shoulder only driving with one hand. You can tell he a little hood because of the way he drives. He reclines his chair back far enough for him to prop himself up with his right elbow while his tool lays in his lap properly. I smile once the next song play through the speakers.