34- Elijah

"Shit, we take the drugs to Iowa
Home the swiper
When you a gangster don't go off a title
I know some opps that's scared of the bible
Yeah yeah, pick up the Glock and put down the rifle
Seventeen with a seventeen
This ain't back then, we not fighting

Can't come to our cities, they know what's up with 'em
Cool with the killers, they really my niggas
They opps mobs, can't fuck with them niggas
Durk on his way to Detroit, better call me soon as you hit
I'ma put choppers around you, my nigga don't even trip"

I walk into the house, What yo city like by TeeGrizzley and Lil Durk plays lowly while my niggas Dean, Ty, and Key sit on the couch smoking and playing 2K.

"Key you fuckin cheatin nigga, ain't no way you ass beatin Golden state with the Denver." Ty yells.

"Fuck y'all niggas been up to all day?" I ask walking past them and going in the kitchen.

"Shit.." Dean says coming in behind me and grabbing the last Mango Arizona out the fridge. "How shit go with the Outlaw Girls?"

"She had twins D, Twins..... that shits crazy. Aaron was really running round this bitch wild. surprisingly his babymomma ended up being about her money instead of one of the shawtys from the complex out east."

"So what that mean, We partnering with them or what ?"

"That shouldn't even be a question, my brother seeds on the other side. We family now, Them girls don't get touched, they money don't get touched, they team don't get touched. I'm meeting with them later to discuss specifics. They wanna build an empire and take over the 7 cities and we gone be a part of it. You down.... " I say while shoving half of my Rotisserie Chicken sandwich in my mouth and washing it down with Blueberry V-8.

"Damn nigga do you have to eat that sandwich like that? But that shouldn't even be a question, i'm always down when it come to the cash. "

"Ight cool, around 9, 9:30 i need you to get these niggas together so we can have a little chat about business."

"Ight bet"

I grab the rest of my food and head up to my room to make a couple more phone calls, I want to tell my mom about the whole Aaron having kids with the girl she wanted him to marry. But i'll let Kole decide who gets to know. If word spreads too fast niggas gone be out for what she has. So this family alliance is her best option anyways. That helps her and Kia stay in power while having protection from another family that has ties to other places. No matter where they go they'll always be safe.

I postpone my calls and call a number I thought would have changed by now. An old friend that slipped away because of a breakup.

I close my door so that i can talk to Kole, I know she might not want to talk right now, especially with the fact that I'm Aaron's brother but I think I deserve a chance.

The phone stops ringing and she answers. I can hear the slight hint of fear in her voice as she whispers hello. Aaron really fucked her up.. and there's not much i can do to change it but apologize and try to comfort her at this point.

"Hey.... how are you?"

"If your brother put it in his will for you to continue to torture me that's sick."

"No no no.... it's not even like that. I didn't even know you and him were still in contact with each other after y'all broke up. I'm sorry, no i sincerely apologize for anything that Aaron did to you, and.. and I wish you would have told me sooner so i could have intervened at least. And I'm not trying to say that it's your fault because it wasn't... none of it. I'm just saying I miss you talking to me about everything. And i was wondering if it would be possible for me to see my niece and Nephew and talk business with you?"