26 ~Kole

I lay back in the bed while eating the Strawberry's out of the bowl sitting on my stomach while listening to Kiss it better x Rihanna and reading Blood line on Wattpad this whole pregnancy shit is starting to stress me the fuck out and I'm only a month and a half.

I wonder how my daughter or son is gonna act. Who's personality will he or she get? I really want to have a little girl and raise her right. Like succlude her ass away from everything. No drugs, no drive by shootings, no hoes attacking her daddy everytime he walks past like they don't see me. But I know all that'll never happen.

When I get tired of reading I call Scotty and smile once he comes to the phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello?" I say in a sweet voice.

"Wussup baby girl." I giggle and I hear a door close in the background assuming its his office door.

"Nothing daddy I miss you." He chuckles a little making me poke my lip out.

"I miss you too, facetime me I wanna see yo beautiful face." I smile and nod like he can see me. Then hang up before calling him on facetime.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I smile once the camera connects. Ouuuueeeee my baby so sexy. He has in his bottoms but there not the ones he had before I left. He got new ones and them bitches gleam more then the old ones.