17

"Jamel move man, no I asked you to stop touching me I was nice enough to come and meet with you when I didn't even have to answer my phone to you." I say a little annoyed.

"Man whatever, you don't even respect that nigga, if you did you wouldn't be here with me." He spit back before kissing his teeth.

Was he right? As much as I loved Rod, jamel was the one I fell in love with at the wrong time, the one I was on some forever type shit with. But when I was with rod all my thoughts of jamel would fade but I would always text to check upon on him, even after rod told me he didn't like it. Maybe he was right, he would always be someone that I would confide in and maybe that's why it annoyed rod so much.

"I respect him more than I ever did you, he's not no soft nigga either so I advise you watch the way you speak on him." I say raising an eyebrow challenging him to reply with another with comment.

My phone vibrates and I ignore it as usual thinking that its a client in search of product, Rod's at work so it couldn't be him. It vibrates again a little longer this time but I still don't bother to flip it over until it starts to bother jamel.

"Yo who the fuck keep ringing yo phone like that?" He snaps grabbing my phone off the table. I watch as a small smirk plays on his face and he looks up to the glass behind me. I follow his gaze with my own eyes and I damn near have a mini hear attack. I panick once I come eye to eye with an angry Rodriguez. I turn back around and he taps on the window furiously but I close my eyes hoping that it will stop until I hear the door of the little coffee shop fly open.

"So you just gone act like you don't see me right?" I don't reply and he looks between me and jamel.

"Bruh she good. She with who she really want." Jamel says standing up to size him up.

I get up and try to slip past them when he grabs my arm. I don't even try to fight back I look up at him and he glares at me making my knees weak. He's so sexy when he's angry.

"I came to surprise you, but you up in here making me look like a fuckin fool, its cool doe, if you want him keep em, don't ring my line no time soon." Jamel smirks as he tosses my arm back in my direction and storms out of the shop, I chase after him as he starts to climb back into his 2015 mustang ZT.

I stop the door from shutting and he rolls his eyes and tries to push me away.

"Rod stop, look at me please?" I plead with him

"For what? Cause obviously I ain't the only nigga you seeing and imma make sure I'm not out here looking dumb for you." He spits back making me pout a little.

"You are the only nigga I'm seeing, I promise and I don't want to loose you, we've been growing for a while now so stop acting like this." He kisses his teeth once more clearly starting to annoy me.

"I thought I told you I ain't like that nigga but here you go out her talkin it up laughing and giggling and shit with him. You lucky I'm only on my break or that nigga wouldn't have any teeth the way he addressed me." I laugh a little and sit on his lap, playing with his hair to calm him.

"You drove?" He ask with a sly grin on his face.

"Nope, caught an uber."

"Good get in I'm bout to call out for the rest of the day." I crawl across the armrest and sit back as he closes the door and connects his phone to the aux chord.

I giggle at his addiction to meek mills and start to rap along to his panda remix. We drive from the city and back to the safe house where we've resided for so long. He locks the car and I grab his hand leading him into the house with me, I unlock the door and we both laugh as Kole's moans and screams hit us immediately.

"Where to?" I ask already knowing his answer.

"Your room I'm tryna see if I can get you like yo sister." He answers playfully.

I laugh and guide him upstairs to my room. He locks the door and we both start to undress only leaving on particular pieces of clothing. He's left only sporting his boxers while I'm left in a pair of boy shorts and a sports bra. I lay on the bed and he cuddles up to me as I play in his untamed hair. He find a a movie on the fire stick and plays it while we just lay together enjoying the positive vibe.

"Kia? Can I ask you something?"

"Anything baby." I looks up at me with the most caring eyes and I take the time to admire his feature and the fresh tattoo on his chest.
"You think you too deep in the game to stop, or do you see yourself starting a family soon?" He ask.

"I mean we're only 16 and 18 rod so soon no, but in the future yes I do. I can honestly say that I'm not that deep in the game that I won't be able to stop because I could stop now if I wanted to but I like the fast life while I can still live it." He nods and I think a little.

Lately I've been hearing about one of his ex's and I really don't want to address the subject, but then again I'm not about to play stepmother to anyone's child and I'm still a child myself.

"Rod?" I say a little unsure and he looks up at me confused.

"Word round is you got a babymoms dat true?" He shrugs and I push him off of me.

I have a really short temper but its not as bad as my sisters. I keep calm usually and I move in silence. I rather not talk to you, I'll set you and your house on fire if you make me mad enough and you would never see it coming. I sit silently and watch the movie as he stares at me. Little does he know, I'm more occupied by the movie now than him.

"Stop actin like that with yo moody ass before I have to check you." I roll my eyes and he pushes me off the bed.

I get up and throw my shoe at him, he ducks it and churches towards me. I laugh when he pins me against the wall and I watch as his nostrils flare and his chest heaves up and down from anger. His temper is almost as bad as mine I guess that's why we click so easily. I wrap my legs around his waist because me standing on my tippy toes isn't working anymore as he holds both my hands on the side of my head staring at me intensively. My eyes never leave his and I feel my underwear being pushed to the side as he slowly enters a finger into me making me gasp and whine.

"You gone behave?" He ask me while stroking slowly and staring in my slightly closed eyes.

"N-n-no because you didn't answer my qu-quest-question." I moan out.

He cradles his face into my neck and starts to lick and suck on it causing dark bruises to form and me to squirm under his touch. He stops once he's satisfied with the amount of love marks left on my neck and removes his hand now both are holding firmly onto my waist.

"Nah I ain't got no baby moms ya dig it?"

"That's not what the streets sayin?" I roll my eyes and he tightens his grip on my waist. I can tell I'm pissing him off with my sly comments, but who the fuck cares he not giving me the answer I want to hear.

"Kia don't you think if my seed was runnin round here you would know? Cause a nigga always up under you , so shut the fuck up with that shit for I help you find yo place." I smirk and his expression is still serious.

"Just say yeah and I'll leave it alone because your lying to me, bitches in the street keep sayin you got a kid and you keep dancing around the question."

I watch as his nose flares and his chest heaves up and down. He removes one hand from my waist and uses the other to hold me in place. I wince in pain once I feel his large erected penis sliding into my tight opening. He strokes slowly causing me to gasp and whimper as he deepens his position.

"I guess I gotta show you who run shit round here, you not gon keep questioning me do you understand?" I nod but he plunges harder into me making me scream the answer he was looking for.

The sound of us hitting the wall and his skin colliding with mines echo's through the room, he lays me back on the bed and continues to stroke as he keeps eye contact, but I look away. He turns me over and taps my ass telling me to arch my back the way he likes it.

"I don't wanna hear shit until I'm done with you.. Let's see of you can learn how to listen." He states before gliding deep inside me making my legs shake instantly. I regret not listening to him, but who am I kidding if making him mad means great sex I'll do it all over again.