29~ Maurice

"Nah it ain't even like that, I'm not gone be in her much longer Shayla." I explain to the guard I've been fuckin while I was locked up.

"You'll call still?" I smile and nod my head while she traces her finger across the large loyalty tattoo I have in large italicized cursive font.

I can't lie and say I haven't grown fond of her because that would be a lie, with a body that bad what nigga wouldn't want to be deep up in her shit all the time. I fold my jumpsuit and fix my bunk, things I've become all to accustomed to, before grabbing my toothbrush and tossing it in the trash. I fix my polo shirt and Levis before tucking in the shoestrings to my tan Air Force 1's and placing my fitted cap on my head slightly.

She escorts me to the front of the jail where I collect my other belongings and she hugs me while the guard being the door post side eyes me making me smile and wink at him. She let's me go wiping away a fake tear and a chuckle a little and turn walking towards the car where my sister Shay stands with my nephew Mike.

"Wussup nephew? Big sis?" She mushes my face and my nephew daps me up.

"Wussup unk. Glad you home." I nod hopping into the driver seat of my moms SUV