Chapter 6 Kole

Its been 5 days since my dads been locked up and quite frankly me and Kia have been doing good. Business is better than its ever been before and no one has gotten caught so far. But I'm not gonna jinx it.

I get up and do my hygiene, then I get out and lotion up. I throw on a white shoulder cut off shirt with ripped jeans and my Alternate 4's. I grab a pair of silver studs and my silver MK watch, then I go to get Kia up.

I knock on her door and she doesn't answer.

"Kia wake yo ass up man we got shit to do." I huff and bang on her door some more and she still doesn't answer.

This bitch sleeps like a hibernating bear, she never hears people moving around her. I struggle to get the key from the top of the door frame and open it revealing and empty room. Where the fuck is this bitch at? I lock her room door back and head downstairs calling her name. No answer. I call her phone. No answer.

She's probably already at the trap. I grab the keys to my daddy's favorite cocaine white BMW . I myself take special interest in the car because of the high tech features. I blast T.L.C. by Tory Lanez and head towards the trap.

Me and Kia have completely different taste in music. I like meaningful rappers, J.Cole, August Alsina, Kendrick Lemar, Tory Lanez, and Meek Mills. She likes trap music; Young Pappy, Lil Durk, G Herbo, Lil Uzi, and Nicki. We occasionally share taste in music and certain songs like Kodak Black, Teyonna Taylor, Bryson Tiller, and Drake. Other than that we always battle for the AUX chord.

When I pull in I head straight for the basement to check on the guys.

"Hey y'all." I say walking towards the bar to grab a quick drink.

I pour myself a little gin, tea and lemon juice mix, then head towards the ring room to see if the guys have started yet. The only person there is jabir.

"Hey Jabir, how's it going boo." I get into the ring and stand in the corner waiting for him to finish shadow boxing.

"Wussup baby, you still lookin good. Where my other bae at?" He says walking towards me.

"She wasn't there when I woke up this morning she probably went and saw daddy." I say while taking his gloves off while he watches me intensely.

I blush and I can feel him smiling down at me. No doubt jabir's attractive. Tall, brown skin, well taken care of dreads, and perfectly in shape. But he's a player and I have a boyfriend so I try not to let his persistent actions get to me. I help him take of his head guard and he smirks watching me. I'm nervous as hell you never know what'll happen with jabir.

"That's funny." He says as I walk to put everything back in its proper place.

"What?"

"I still make you nervous. If you really loved that nigga I wouldn't be able to do that."

In a way I think he's right. Me and Z have petty arguments all day long, but they usually consist of him thinking that I'm cheating on him or that I don't love him anymore. Recently he's been making me feel as though every time our relationship goes south it's my fault, but then we have sex and everything's back to perfect.

"And what makes you think I don't love him."

He snickers and I look at him confused. He knows exactly what he's talking about but mixing business with pleasure isn't an option. Plus jabir catches the eye of every female he comes in contact with even if he's faithful bitches know how to fuck shit up for you.