27~ Scotty

I wait outside the airport in the front parking lot waiting for my baby to walk through those sliding doors. I missed her mean ass and I can't help but feel like I'm the reason she started having nightmares. Every night after that happened I was by her side holding her and whispering sweet nothings in her ear as she fell asleep making sure she went to sleep unbothered and calm. The night she called me hyperventilating it broke my heart, I never wanted her to fear anything especially anything that she didnt have to deal with by herself.

I watch the doors as a large black SUV pulls up just as Kia and Kole are about to walk through the door. I text Kole and tell her to stay inside the building and don't move until I text her back. I shoot at the driver side window and watch as blood spatters over the front windshield and the horn blows continuously due to the drivers head applying pressure on it. I watch as four masked men exit the back of the truck and I spot Kole's little ass coming out after I told her hard headed ass not to. She starts yelling at one of the guys before shooting him in his knee causing him to scream in pain and the people walking past to turn the other cheek.

She continues her little rant as she walked towards the car and another one snatches her arm causing her to Kik him in his crotch before shooting him twice in his thigh. I watch and laugh to myself keeping my gun placed on my lap as she walks to the car annoyed. I get out and grab her bags and she get in on the opassenger aside slamming the door making me shake my head and getting in after her. I text my home boy Hashim and get him and the boys to come and clean up the mess that Kole reckless ass made while waiting for Kia.

I shake my head once I see her and some brown skin guy dragging the last two guys out off the airport doors before she waves at me and they get in the truck driving off. I guess I ain't gotta worry about her.

"How was your trip." She rolls her eyes making me smack my lips and smack her thigh causing her to whine.

"Stop I'm not in the fucking mood. I just wanna go home , take a shower, and cuddle up with you while you rub my belly." I smile and nod before making my way back to her house.

"I thought you was waiting for something else."

"We can do that after me and her take a nap." I raise my eyebrow and she smiles before rubbing circles on her stomach.