28~ Kole

I walk to the basement with my little buddy blue and all the girl workers coo when they see her. She's bad as hell and I learned that the hard way when I wouldn't let her in the bathroom with me while scotty was gone. I wait and lean against the cold metal table to the side of the room while the tie flex up and he squirms around trying to break free.

Even if he got free its not like he could go anywhere his left leg is amputated from after I shot him. I plug my phone up to the large black speaker in the corner and play Rihanna's Anti Album. I sing along as pose plays through the speaker and Niko looks at me shaking his head. The boys from A team come down to watch and have a little fun tonight since I supposed to be on maternity leave but this is my kill I deserve this one since he thought it was OK to put a hit out on me the day I touched back down in Virginia.

I grab a baseball bat from the wall as Same Ol' Mistakes plays through the speaker and I swing at his right knee cap causing him to howl in pain while everyone else laughs.

"Anybody else wanna take a shot, but below the waist for right now I still wanna have some fun."

A couple if the guys raise their hands and I smile passing the bat to Reese.

"Come on Kole, I ain't mean it, that's why I sent weak niggas after you." I scoff and everyone else laughs.