25 ~ Kia

"Oooooouuuuuuueeeee bitch we in Barbados for real. I'm bout to find me a lil dark skin jank and cuddle up with him for the next two months. Kole looooooook I'd put the pussy on that young man with his bomb ass, bitch come on so that we can get to this hotel before I go on a hoeing spree."

"Bitch calm down damn. Imma need you not to piss yourself before we even start enjoying out trip." I smile and drag my sister towards the taxi I called to bring us to the hotel.

We enjoy the 10 minute ride to the nice side of the island and I admire everything from the small bodegas selling fruit to the mom and pop shops we pass on the way. Its beautiful and the atmosphere is way different than Virginia. I look over a Kole who has a wide smile on her face and is caressing her growing baby bump. Its hard knowing that she's 4 months pregnant and we just found out two weeks ago. I never thought she would hide something like that from me. Even after all the danger she was putting herself in, especially when she went on that three day killing spree.

We pull up at a nice hotel and Kole rushes out the car and I do the same while the driver sticks his hand to the back waiting for payment., I hand him a crisp 20 and he thanks me while the doorman to the hotel brings a luggage buggie out so that we can carry our many bags up to our room once I get the room key from the gorgeous woman behind the desk.

When we get to the room I don't bother to unpack anything before getting comfortable and Kole does the same but not before putting her being in barbados on snapchat and live streaming it on instagram. I curl up on the large cream colored sheets and fall into a deep slumber while she walks towards the balcony to look over the island.

I'm awaken by loud knocking on the door and mentally curse out whoevers on the other side for interrupting my sleep.

"Who the fuck is it?" I yell while getting out of the bed.

"Keim." The other person semi yells.

Who the fuck is keim? I got a feeling this has my sisters name written all over it. And I swear to god. I peep threw the peep hole and spot a handsome dark skin guy around my sisters age on the other side of the door.

"Show me your hands." He does as told holding the welcome flowers and smiling.

"Lift your shirt and spin slowly" I smile once he lifts his shirt.

This nigga is built beautifully. Chiseled abs, strong jaw line, perfect white teeth, and semi flawless skin. He has a few cuts on his back and one barely visible one right above his right eyebrow. His chest is covered in tattoos and the only thing complementing the small scars on his back are a pair of angel wings and a quote. "For my sins shall be corrected and I shall be one with god."

Lord knows god blessed all of his chromosomes and I was blessed to have this young man in my presence. I open the door and his eyes widens before he hands me the tulips and a welcome post card before following me to the living room like area in the penthouse suite we're staying in. I watch as he looks me over licking his plump pink bottom lip in the process leaving it gleaming. Everything about this nigga screams trouble. But that just so happens to be my last name so I could give a fuck less.

"Sorry I didn't fully introduce myself on the other side of the door but my name is Hakiem Jones, my father is the leader of the cartel, I was sent to welcome you and your beautiful sister to the island." He says while kissing the back of my hand lightly. I blush and play with the hem of my volley ball shorts and he chuckles to himself a little.

"Thank you, I'm NiKia outlaw, daughter of Maurice outlaw. But speaking of my little bowling ball, have you seen her. I haven't seen her since I started my nap." He nods taking a seat on the pull out couch beside me.