23

I'm awaken by a loud commotion downstairs in the house. Lord I can never sleep peacefully. I get out of my bed and slide on a pair of night pants when my bedroom door is busted open and two large me charge towards me. I frantically attempt to find my gun but fail when one slips a bag over my head and tosses me over his shoulder. I thrash uncontrollably and he palms my ass really hard before growling in my ear for me to stop. I scream and yell for Kole, but I hear her faint whimpers once we reach what I guess is the bottom of the stair case.

The man places me down and I attempt to run but he grabs me again and places a pair of handcuffs on my hands a little too tight. Then he pushes me to the floor roughly before snatching the black bag from my head.

"Damn nigga can you, loosen these cuffs a little or some shit?" I spit furiously. I'm tired, and he's not making it any better by pissin me off. I look to my left and spot a half naked Kole laid back on the couch and a average hight brown skin placed between her legs.

"Don't you dare touch her." I scream and he places his hand around her neck and chuckles lightly she whimpers and sniffles before looking my way. The pain in her eyes tears me apart. We really are in too deep.

"Don't worry baby you'll get your turn next." He snakes out and I scoff in disgust..

"Not even in your dream pussy nigga." The big guy that brought me downstairs backhands me and my face flies to the side causing me to groan in pain and him to laugh.

"You'll watch your mouth child.. Or I'll handle you myself." He laughs and I mug the fuck out of him. I'm brought out of my thoughts when Kole screams in pain and I look to see him raping her.

"Damn yo sister tight as fuck.. I might not need you Kia.." I try to stand to my feet but I'm pushed back roughly.

"I'll fucking kill you.." He laughs

"Let's see how that works out for you with them cuffs on. Take her and do whatever black." The big guard nods and grabs for me but I kick him in his knee causing him to curse under his breath and back hand me harder this time. I whimper in pain and I can feel a bruise forming on my stinging face.

"Oh yeah, imma have fun with you." I scoot back, and shake my head no frantically until my back hits the wall. He laughs and hovers over me before squatting down to my eye level and grabbing my face lifting it to look him in the eyes.

"Don't worry ma, I'll make sure it feels good." He picks me up and tosses me on the couch beside us and tears start to fall down my eyes. He pulls his pants down and removes my night pants. I mentally curse myself for not wearing underwear to sleep.

He runs his finger along my core causing me to shiver at his touch but I still cry and beg him to stop. He inserts a finger and I arch my back and grind onto his finger.. but I don't want this... I don't want him taking this from me... This is something I have to fight. I look into his eyes once he stops and positions his self at my entrance, they're full of lust but other than that they're cold and empty, which causes me to shiver. This man scares me, but he's not ugly, he's surprisingly handsome.

God Kia not now. "Please don't do this I'll do anything.. Please?" I beg as he just chuckles at me. Then I hear Kole gag and I look her way. I gag a little as I watch him force his full length into her mouth and she throws up once he pulls out. He inserts in again and she bites him. He kicks her in her stomach and places her face down on the love seat before ramming into her again.

I cringe at the thought that this is happening to us and I catch a guy recording it out the corner of my eye before I feel a sharp pain in my core. I finally break down and cry as he shows no remorse for the things he's doing to me.