Chapter Two: A Feast

Queen Isabella

I smiled as Greer placed the flower crown in my hair before fluffy my hair out.

"There. Now you are presentable for this English court." Greer said making me smile.

"They do things very different than then we do in our courts," I said earning her to chuckle before a knock came to my door and I turned to see Mary.

"You look lovely my friend," I said with a soft smile before she bowed to me

"My father would like for me to escort you down. We have our Danish Ambassador ready to introduce you." Mary said and I nodded as I stood up.

"Well let us not keep your father waiting," I said with a soft smile before she began leading me to the ballroom.

When we got to the door Mary walked in first to notify her father and the ambassador that I was here. I heard the trumpets before the doors opened.

"Hendes Majestæts, Dronning Isabella af Danmark og Norge." (Her Majesty, Queen Isabella of Denmark and Norway)The Ambassador said as I walked towards Henry's throne.

When I reached Henry's throne I dipped into a bow before I stood up.

"Your Majesty," I said with a slight smile on my face.

"Your Highness." He said before he offered me his hand and helped me up the steps to sit in the throne beside him. As soon as I sat down he turned and faced the crowd.

"It is with great pleasure that I may introduce to all of you Queen Isabella of Denmark and Norway. While her highness is here she shall be treated the same as you all treat me." He said and everyone stared at him before six-year-old Elizabeth stood up.

"Gud behvare dronningen." ( God save the Queen)Elizabeth said making me smile before everyone repeated.

"Now with that, let the feast begin!" Henry bellowed and soon the music came to life and everyone began to speak. A plate of food was brought over to me and I nodded my thanks to the maid before I began eating.

"Elizabeth I didn't know you could speak my language," I said and the young girl looked up at me and smiled.

"I had Greer teach me God save the Queen today. I've been practicing. Did it sound good?" She questioned and I smiled before patting the young girl's shoulder.

"You said it perfect," I confessed before I handed my plate over to the maid before I stood up.

"Bella?" Mary questioned and I turned to her.

"Do you remember my dance?" I questioned as the English music changed to the Danish music.

"Of course I do. Mother made sure I learn it." She said before the Danish Ambassador walked towards me.