Chapter One: England

Queen Isabella

"Your Majesty we are arriving." The footman said earning me to smile.

"Is there a large crowd?" I questioned as he shook his head.

"Just those from court M'lady." He said before I leaned back and closed the curtains.

"Are you ready to see Princess Mary again?" My lady Greer asked.

"When my godmother her Majesty Queen Catherine was banished she became Lady Mary

"When my godmother her Majesty Queen Catherine was banished she became Lady Mary. She writes that her father wouldn't like for us to call her Princess." I explained and Greer rolled her eyes.

"Oh yes. The King who banished his wife for not producing a son, then his second wife was beheaded for the same reason and then the third, her poor soul, dying after giving that wrenched man what he wanted." Greer said and I laughed before the carriage stopped and we stood up.

"Behave your Majesty."

"As should you."

The trumpets began to play before my door opened and my footman helped me down.

"Her Majesty Queen Isabella of Denmark and Norway!"

I looked up and saw everyone bowing making me smile before I stepped towards Mary and her family.

"Bella," Mary said and I smiled before we both hugged each other.

"Oh, how I have missed you, my friend," I said before we pulled apart and she bowed.

"Your Majesty it is my honor to introduce you to my father King Henry Viii." She said and I stared at her father and bowed.

"My younger sister Lady Elizabeth. And my brother and the heir Prince Edward." She said as she pointed to the small children.

"Hello, your graces," I said and I smiled as little Elizabeth curitsed to me.

"It is with great honor that we welcome you to England, your highness. As I now know my daughter Lady Mary will show you everything on my court. Tonight will be a feast to welcome you." The King said making me nod.

"Thank you, your Majesty," I said before he waved everyone off. I turned to Mary who smiled.

"You remember my lady, Greer?" I questioned and Mary nodded before both girls bowed to one another. A tug on my dress made me look down and see Lady Elizabeth. I smiled at the child before bending down in front of her.

"May I stay with you?" She asked and I nodded.

"Of course you can. Us ladies must stick together." I said before I grabbed her hand and stood up.

"Where to first Mary?" I asked and she smiled as she saw me holding Elizabeth's hand.

"To show you, your quarters." She said before she began leading Greer and me into the castle. We passed many people who bowed to us. After a while, I picked Elizabeth up and placed her on my hip as we walked into my rooms.