(27)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"Here" The boy, Kory, passed her the wood plank.

"How is it coming along?" Shownu asked.

"Best birthday gift ever" Morgan said, as she nailed the wood down.

"Morgan. You do realise you are on a roof, right?" Kimberly asked, as she was serving drinks to the kids.

"Yeah. I didn't know building things could be fun!" Morgan chuckled, nailing down another plank of wood.

"She's really working herself so hard" Shownu said to Wonho and Kimberly.

"Yeah. Where did she get the energy?"

"The drug!" Morgan yelled at them.

"Oh, no wonder" Wonho stated, remembering the affects of the drug.

"What drug?" Kimberly asked, not remembering any drug. She glared at Wonho.

"You're doing drugs now?" She asked, crossing her arms at him.

"It was a test. Nothing serious. It's for medicinal purposes"

"They used the drugs on the kids too" Kimberly jumped when she heard a voice behind her.

"I thought you were on the-? How did you get here so fast?"

"I just jumped down" Morgan said.

"From the roof?"

"Yeah. Can I have one?" Morgan asked, pointing to the juice boxes.

"Go ahead" Kimberly said.

"Apparently, rogues use drugs during attacks. No wonder they're so hard to defeat. You want to try?" Morgan asked, as she bounced on her feet.

"Is it gonna be like this?" She asked, pointing to Morgan that was fidgeting like crazy and couldn't sit still.

"Sit still for a moment" Kimberly said. Morgan stopped moving, freezing her whole body, but she instantly moved back afterwards.

"I can't stop" Morgan said, as her foot kept tapping and she was moving in place.

"Woah" Morgan finished the juice box in one go.

"Okay. Back to work" Morgan instantly went back to the wall and climb up.

"How are you guys doing?" She asked the older kids, that was helping to build the small house.

"Okay!" The kids replied.

"Maybe next time I don't need to hire a construction worker. I already got one here" Wonho said, making Kimberly pinched him.

"Ow!" He hissed, glaring at her, but she just smile back sweetly.

"I should go and help" Shownu said, as he went to help the kids that was patching up the wall.

"It's like a big piece of art" Kimberly stated, as she leaned her front on Wonho's back, wrapping her arms around his shoulders. She leans in and pecked his cheek.

"It's so nice of you and Shownu to do this for them" Kimberly stated, whispering in Wonho's ear. Wonho gripped her hand that was hanging in front of him and turn to look at her.

"After all these years, I thought you were over the slave thing"

"It's still a touchy subject for me" Kimberly said, Wonho instantly turn his body to the side, before grabbing Kimberly's waist and pulling her to sit on his lap.