(54)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌
FIVE MONTHS LATER

"I made this for you back then. I forgot to give it to you" Morgan stated, waddling towards him. Minhyuk went over towards her, seeing her outreached hand that was holding a black and light blue material.

"What is this?" Minhyuk asked, but she kept silent, watching as he unraveled it.

"You made this?" He asked, impressed by the skills. It was a crochet scarf with a hoodie.

"Y-yeah. That time you were... still healing" Morgan said. Minhyuk smiled at her, his eyes showing gratitude and admiration for her.

"Thank you, baby" He said, as he leans in and gives her forehead and lips a peck. He then reach out his hand, stroking her pregnant belly. The cold winter air felt cold, she went to hug his arm.

"What are you doing outside anyways?"

"I just got a call from work" He said, truthfully.

"I see. What does your hyungs want?" She asked.

"They just wanted to ask me something. We should head inside. It's getting cold" Minhyuk said, worried that she might be cold.

"I don't mind. Besides..." She tilt her face to the side, gesturing him to look at the back. He pressed his lips together, seeing their daughter playing in the snow.

"Minji!" Morgan gasped, seeing the toddler diving through the snow. Minhyuk instantly went to their daughter using his speed and pulled their daughter out by her legs. Minhyuk hold her up by her legs and the toddler giggle in glee, watching her father upside down.

"Appa, why is everything upside down?" She asked, through giggles. Morgan waddled towards them, clutching her belly. Minhyuk hold her upright and then he wrapped her in the handmade scarf that Morgan made, around Minji.

"You're gonna catch a cold, Minji" Morgan said.

"I wanna catch a c-! Ah-choo!" She sneezed and there was a snot line running down her nose.

"Ew!" Morgan and Minhyuk groaned in disgust, making Minji laugh in glee. Minhyuk then carried Minji inside, holding onto Morgan's hand.

"But I still want to play! My friends are calling for me!" Minji protested, wiggling in Minhyuk's arm and pushing against his shoulders.

"What friends?" Minhyuk asked, as he glanced back. Morgan look back and saw the pixies, that work alongside the nymphs.

"They're right there! Waiting for me!" Minji once again, protested. Minhyuk was confused, not being able to see anything.

"Winter pixies. They're a bit hard to find. They like to stay hidden"

"How can you see them?" Minhyuk asked.

"I'm not a stranger to them" Morgan replied, making Minhyuk nod slightly.

"Very hostile, huh?" Minhyuk asked, which she nodded to.

"Appa!!" Minji started to whine, pushing at his chest.

"Minji. Stop it" Minhyuk said, with a stern tone. As they reached the room, Morgan grabbed a tissue and wiped Minji's snot.

"Why can't I play outside?" Minji asked, her face was red as she wanted to cry.

"It's too cold. You could get sick, or worse, freeze to death" Morgan said, as she felt cold as well.