(28)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"I need to go to the bathroom" Morgan said, crossing her arms and glaring at Minhyuk, who just entered the room.

"Just piss on the bed, I'll ask the servants to clean it" He said, tiredly, looking exhausted, as he crashed on the couch, looking at his phone.

"You're joking, right? What if I have to crap?" She asked.

"Then, just crap!" He replied, annoyed.

"Ugh! Unbelievable! You think someone would be a little bit of a gentleman!" Morgan said, annoyed, making him roll his eyes.

"Well, your father wasn't really quite a gentleman when he invited my family for dinner and slaughtered them" Minhyuk said. A slap to the face for Morgan. Morgan sighed and look away, Minhyuk smirked, looking at her.

"How do we resolve this?" Morgan asked.

"If only you can bring me back my family, maybe I'll consider letting you go. For now, you just stay on the bed and spread apart you pretty legs for me"

"How dare you talk to me like that?!" She growled.

"What? Like a slut? Cause I don't give a f**k!" He cursed at her. She grit her teeth in anger and felt her blood boiling.

"Where is my freaking dignity?!" Morgan growled in her head.

"I don't want to be his... ugh! I don't want to sleep with him anymore! It hurts everywhere! And my heart and head hurts too!" Neveah growled.

"I really need to pee" Morgan said to Minhyuk.

"I said, jus-!"

"Your parents would be so disappointed in the way you treat a lady" Morgan said, cutting him off. He glared at her.

"You seriously have some guts talking about my parents, considering your parents killed mine"

"Yes, I do. Because my parents killing your family, is not a solid reason, why I can't talk about your parents" Morgan said, making Minhyuk slowly got up from the couch, then appearing at the front of the bed.

"You better watch your mouth, before I split them open"

"I'll bite your face off, before you even get the chance" Morgan said.

"I just really need to pee. And I have a little bit of my dignity, to not pee on the bed!" She glared at him. He slowly grabbed the other end of the cuff that was around the bed post, before cuffing it on his wrist.

"Hurry up" He said. She then slowly got up and she let him lead the way, towards the bathroom. He lean on the wall beside the door of the bathroom and she entered, closing the door, leaving a space for the chains. She then proceed to glance around the bathroom, searching for something to use to escape. She instantly saw a shaver blade and she grabbed it, before she went to pee. She glanced around one more time, searching for other things. But there was nothing she could use. Is there no oil, or anything?

"Hurry up! Are you taking a crap, or something?!"

"Yes! Wishing I could crap out your bad attitude as well!" Minhyuk rolled his eyes at her reply. She quickly finished her business, before she went to rinse her hands. She hid the blade in her bra, before she walk out of the bathroom.

"Done" She said, smiling at him, but he replied, with a cold and annoyed face.

"This is really annoying" She said, as she tripped over the chains. Then, suddenly, as she walked pass Minhyuk, her stomach just had to talk. She instantly put a hand over her stomach, as it kept on grumbling.