(26)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"What is that?" Morgan wondered, as she slowly got up and glanced around the room.

"What the hell?" Her eyes widened when she saw that she wasn't in her room, but she was in her room back at the castle. The room she grew up in.

"Neveah? What happened?" Morgan asked.

"How the hell should I know?! I was unconscious too"

"Oh, yeah. I forgot. What are we wearing?!" She look down at the fancy dress she was wearing. She reach up and touch her hair, instantly she felt the curls and her face felt heavy with makeup. She glanced around the room.

"Wait a minute. Why are we here?" Morgan asked, as she went to get up, when she noticed something.

"What the heck?!" They were chained up! Her ankles were chained to the bed post! You've got to be joking! As she went to grab the chains, she hissed.

"Acid?! Seriously?!" Why isn't her skin burned? Her face showed relief when she saw the cuffs weren't coated with acid, but only the chains. She gripped it and went to break it, when it was no use.

"Ugh!" She groaned, as she glance around.

"Damn rogues! I'll kill every one of you! With my freaking face!" She cursed, as she tug on the chains, not caring if it burned her hands. Acid chains? Tied up to a bed post? What the hell? She then heard groaning coming to one side of the room. She reach over the side table and switched on the lamp. She look to the corner and she saw Alex and Kimberly, all tied up, with a tape over their mouth.

"Alex! Kimberly!" She said. She look back at the chains and she glanced around for anything that she could use. There was nothing! The room was empty, except for her bed and some furnitures.

"Good morning, princess!" Someone bursted into the room, making her jump.

"Surprise?" He asked, as he put his arms out, before placing them on his hips.

"I thought I killed you that time"

"No. It's gonna be a little bit hard to get rid of Edward" He said. Edward? Is that his name?

"What exactly do you want?"

"Your life, princess. Your valuable, pure life. The white wolf, of course" He said, then he went to switch on the lights. Morgan instantly squinted at the sudden bright exposure.

"Woah. Sorry for any of you who were sleeping" Edward then came closer towards Morgan.

"Stay away from me! I don't trust you!" Morgan hissed.

"Oh, please. I'm so upset you don't even recognised me anymore"

"Whatever it is... I don't want to even remember" Morgan said.

"Your father is such a cruel person to separate us like that, just because my father did a little mistake"

"My father?" She asked.

"What's that got to do with me?"

"Revenge, of course. But I will be very nice to you"

"Why am I starting to think that our father might not be a good person after all?" Morgan asked.

"I'm losing faith too"