(7)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"Where did you go?" Michael asked her.

"In my room" Morgan replied.

"But you weren't there when I came in"

"Who allowed you to go in?" Morgan asked.

"I got worried. You didn't say anything" Michael said.

"And when I asked her, she wouldn't say anything" Michael pointed to Edith.

"I just went out for a walk, why you tripping?" Morgan asked.

"Cause I think you're lying" Michael replied. Morgan sighed, before she walk away and went into the kitchen, seeing Kimberly and Alex there.

"Can I help you with anything?" Morgan asked.

"Oh, it's fine. Gyuri is helping" Morgan turn and look at Gyuri who just entered the kitchen.

"Unnie. I've set up the table"

"Oh, thank you. I think we're good for now. We just need to prepare the drinks" Alex stated.

"I can do that" Morgan and Gyuri said in sync, they look at each other, eyes narrowed on each other.

"It's fine. Emily is on it" Kimberly said, looking at the both of them weirdly.

"Thank you, anyways" They said. Morgan nodded and went to leave the kitchen.

"Let's go and take a walk" Morgan said to Neveah, as they head out of the house.

"Morgan, we have to stop her from getting Minhyuk"

"What can we do? We can't just go over to her and tell her to back off. We'll seem desperate and needy and possessive. He's not even ours" Morgan said.

"I really don't like any other woman with him" Neveah said.

"Ugh! Whatever! Let's focus on other things for now" Morgan said, as they walked deeper into the woods.

Minhyuk watch from his window as she entered the woods. Truthfully, he doesn't understand Morgan, he can't read her mind because she knows how to block him out. It was weird, he felt weird around her. He felt like he was on his toes every time he's around her. He gets goosebumps whenever she's near, his heart will start racing, he'll get a little sweaty. His mind went back to the time she came into his room, stark naked and coming onto him. He remembered how scared she look after her eyes turned back to a normal color. It wasn't her, that's for sure. He heard a knock on his door, then he turned to face the doorway.

"Come in" He said.

"Oppa" Gyuri's head popped in. He softly smiled at her.

"Come down and eat. Food's almost ready"

"Okay" He replied. She watched as he went to put on his shirt, before she waited for him by the doorway. He only look at Gyuri as a little sister, but he knows that Gyuri felt otherwise.

"Let's go" He said, making her smile and she hold his hand and they head towards the dining room, hand in hand.

~~~~~~~~~~

"So, what are you planning to do?"

"I'm going to visit the Red Pine pack tomorrow"