(44)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"Are you guys going somewhere?" Jooheon asked, watching Minhyuk and Morgan together.

"Yes, I've made my decision" Minhyuk said.

"What decision?" The members look at the both of them.

"I won't tolerate Gyuri's blame towards me anymore" Minhyuk exclaimed, crossing his arms and looking at each of the members.

"You guys are going back home?" Shownu asked, which Minhyuk nodded to.

"Now? Tonight?" Wonho asked.

"We can't waste time. With everything that's going on" He said.

"Can you check on the kids for us?" Kimberly asked Morgan, speaking lower than a whisper.

"Of course" Morgan said.

"Have a safe trip" Kimberly said.

"Thank you"

~~~~~~~~~~

Minhyuk glanced at Morgan that was sleeping beside him and he felt sleepy as well, by this time, they'll be arriving at night with the traffic jam and everything. It's even snowing heavily outside. Minhyuk yawned tiredly and his eyes watered at how tired he was feeling, his eyes feel like they're sticking together every time he blinked. He then decided to search for a place to stay for the night, a motel or an inn will do. Minhyuk circled the town and he felt relieved, seeing a motel that was still open. He slowly parked the car, before stepping out and going to get a room first, before waking Morgan up. After he successfully got a room, he went back to the car to wake her up.

"Morgan. Wake up" He said, his fingers brushing against her cheek.

"Morgan" He called, before he brush her nose, making her jump at the sudden ticklish feeling. She instantly glance around, her face scrunched tiredly. She look at him, questioningly, her eyes bloodshot red, showing how tired she was.

"Where are we?" She asked.

"I didn't want to get stuck in a jam and I was sleepy. Let's go" He said. She slowly got out of the car, feeling the cold winter air nipping at her face.

"Come on" He grabbed her hand, dragging her half-asleep self.

"Where am I gonna sleep?" She asked, tiredly, as she saw the single bed. Like literally, the room has one bed and no other furniture!

"Just come and sleep" He said, patting the spot next to him. She slowly climbed on the bed, towards his open arms and she crashed beside him. Her eyes instantly fluttering close and she fell asleep. Minhyuk went to wrap his arms around her, pulling the covers on them. Minhyuk's head tilted back, as he fell asleep and his lips parted slightly.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Where did you get the money anyways?" Minhyuk asked, she moaned, feeling annoyed.

"Why do you want to know?" Her eyes fluttered lazily, as they just stare at each other.

"Your brother,... he seemed very upset"

"Where did you get the money until you have to get hurt?" He asked. Morgan could instantly feel him trying to go through her mind, but she quickly block him.

"So defensive" He stated.

"My wolf doesn't like you trespassing her privacy" Morgan stated.