(20)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"Your majesty" Alpha Mage smiled at her.

"Please, Alpha Mage. Stop calling me that. I feel old" She stated, smiling at him.

"You came here with...?" His question trailed off, glancing behind her.

"I'm alone this time, Alpha. Don't worry. I won't trouble you anymore" She said.

"I didn't mean it that way. But I usually see you with a friend, or an escort, so I was surprised you came alone" Alpha Mage said.

"Alpha" Luke appeared behind him.

"Oh, Luke" Alpha Mage acknowledged him.

"How are you, your majesty?" Luke asked.

"Morgan!" She protested.

"Your majesty" Luke was stubborn, making her shake her head at him.

"Say, Luke. Have you found your mate?" Morgan asked.

"Why? Are you trying to hit on me?" He asked, making her narrow her eyes at him, with a smile plastered on her face.

"Definitely, hasn't found his mate" Morgan stated, which Alpha Mage nodded.

"Shall we?" Luke asked, leading her inside. Alpha Mage lead the way, in front of them, as her and Luke followed from behind.

"How about you, your majesty? Have you found your mate?"

"Uh... well..."

"In here" Alpha Mage interrupted them. Luke made way for Morgan to enter first, making her smile at him.

"Ladies first"

"Thank you" She said.

~~~~~~~~~~

"I agree. I guess that would be the quickest way to kill all of them"

"But I'm still wondering about the kids" Neveah said.

"I don't exactly know what to do about them. If we were to go back there, I fear we might be walking to our graves" Morgan said, gesturing towards the rogue camp.

"But I'm prepared to die for the sake of the werewolf community" Neveah said.

"Woah. Okay. Then, who's gonna raise Michael? Leave him under the care of the vampires? How is he gonna be king one day?" Morgan asked.

"Ugh! You and that head of yours! I'm following whatever my heart says" Neveah said.

"I know how you feel, Neveah. I do. But right now, I'm thinking what's best for us and also the future of the werewolf community"

"Your decisions, seems to not always put us first" Morgan said.

"I'm not selfish, unlike some people"

"Hmm. I'm selfish for a good reason. To keep us safe" Morgan said.

"From what exactly?" Neveah asked.

"From our mate? From getting hurt by him?" Neveah asked, with a sarcastic tone?

"From... from...! Ugh! Forget it! I will never win when it comes to this! Fine! I'm the bad guy! Is that what you want to hear?" Morgan asked.