(24)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

Morgan cried, as she look at her reflection, wincing and cringing at it. It was ugly. It looks painful. Not even a beat up person looks like this. She looks like she was cooked from the inside. Her body was all black and blue, including her face, which was swollen. As she moved, her whole body hurts. Sobs racked her body, looking at her body. She went straight into the shower, before she stand under the water. She hissed as the water stings her bruises. Neveah seems to be crying as well, not knowing what to do. Morgan sit on the shower floor, hugging her knees to her chest. She cried her heart out, wishing everything would just stop. Neveah howled painfully towards the moon as well. She felt like she was being cooked from inside and there were claws clawing at her. It really hurts.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Your majesty. Are you okay?" Luke asked, seeing her jogging down the stairs. She gave him a reassuring smile.

"I'm not fine. Because I'm really hungry and I need water" Morgan stated, making Luke smile.

"This way, then" Luke lead her off, towards the kitchen.

"I'm sorry that we didn't have any proper clothes for you to wear" Luke apologised, seeing her in only a hoodie and a sweatpants.

"Hey. It's fine" She said. Luckily the bruises on her face faded, but the ones on her body, didn't.

"Wow" She smelled something nice and her stomach grumbled. Luke chuckle at that, before leading her away into the kitchen.

"Oh, Clara!" Morgan said, seeing the young girl she saved at that time.

"Your majesty" She bowed, she then glanced at Luke, before shyly walking away.

"Come. Sit down and eat" Luke said, gesturing to Morgan, as he pulled out a seat for her.

"Thank you" She smiled, as she sit down and he pushed the chair in.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Shownu" Morgan called, as she arrived to the house that night.

"Huh?" He turned and look at her.

"Uhm... I was thinking you, me and Wonho could discuss something" She said, glancing at the both of them. Wonho who heard his name, look up to her.

"Yeah, sure" Shownu said and Wonho nodded.

"Somewhere... private?" Morgan asked, as she glanced around the room that was filled with loud people. She heard Minhyuk laughing, followed by Gyuri's laughter.

"I'm sorry. I think I'm disturbing you guys, I think we could talk tomorrow" She said.

"It's fine. We can talk in the office" Wonho said, as he slowly got up. Morgan nodded, feeling relieved. Wonho and Shownu lead her towards the office. As she closed the door behind her, she then went to grab something from her bag. She placed one small glass bottle on the table and they look down at it weirdly.

"What is that?" Wonho asked, as he grabbed it and inspected the clear liquid.

"This is the drug they use. The ones they injected into kids and themselves"

"What are the drugs for?" Shownu asked.

"What else? To fight. Adrenaline. Lust. Drive. Unfeeling" Morgan stated.

"It's just a simple drug, but with very high dose that even a werewolf can't stand. I can't imagine what the kids are going through being injected with this kind of... poison in them" Morgan stated.