(53)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"Nngh!" He ignored her protest and place his lips back on hers once again. She felt him unzipping her dress and he mentally smirked at the dark blue lacy undergarment she was wearing. She mentally cursed, seeing his smirk while his eyes were glued on her chest.

"No! Minhyuk!" She gripped his hand that was gripping her bra, shaking her head at him that was smirking mischievously.

"Ack! Oh my god!" It was a mistake! Wearing this bra! It was still new and now it was torn apart in his hands. She watched as he threw away the torn material and she wanted to push him off, but he pushed her hands away and he instantly devoured one of her buds, making her flinch slightly, feeling sensitive. He played with the other free bud, his fingers circling her bud, making her feel aroused as it send out sparks from his touch. He switched to the other bud and he watch as she flinched as he bit down and gnaw her bud in between his teeth, making her squirm.

"Stop!" She pushed against his chest, but then he stopped and he look up at her, licking his bottom lip.

"Morgan" He called. Her eyes darted down to look at him. She watches as he bit down the strap of her panty and slowly pull it down her legs, making her bite down on her bottom lip.

"Minhyuk... I... " She watch as he push open her legs that was stiff, revealing her already wet core. She whimpers slightly in embarrassment, as he kept on staring at her core. He slowly went in between her legs and he look down at her, that looks embarrassed. He then leans his forehead on hers, before reaching down and inserting his finger into her core. He watch as her breathing hitched and she instantly felt him insert another finger in.

"Uh..." She met his eyes and she felt him staring into her, feeling like he was piercing straight to her soul with his lustful fiery eyes. He leans down and kiss her parted lips, as soft moans escape her throat, feeling his fingers softly pumping in and out of her.

"M-more" She stuttered, against his lips, her eyes fluttering close. She softly pant, feeling his fingers grazing her insides, driving her nuts. She knew she was close, feeling the built up pressure wanting to burst.

"Aah-!" Her cries were cut off by Minhyuk's lips, making her grumble in the kiss as she came all over his fingers, her body jerking. He pull away from the heated kiss and watch as she was breathing heavily through her nose, feeling flustered. He pull his fingers to his face, before licking the juice off, making her blush, as their eyes never left each other's. He turn her around on her stomach and she felt his front against her back. She gripped the pillow and she felt him lining up at her entrance.

"Ugh!" She groans as he slowly slip it in, feeling her muscles clenching around his length and size. She felt his hips moving up and down, rocking in and out of her. He buried his face in the back of her neck, taking in her scent while holding onto her side.

"Get on your knees" He ordered, pulling up and she slowly obeyed, getting on her knees and gripping the headboard to support her upper body. She felt his hand reaching up to grope one of her breasts, while the other hold onto her hips, as he thrusted into her. She pushed her back against his front, turning her head to the side and kissing him. She felt his fingers pinching her hardened bud, making her flinch a little. He then proceed to kiss the side of her neck, making her head to tilt the other side, feeling him leaving hickeys on her neck.

"Morgan" He breathed out, his voice sounding so husky. She then felt him moving faster and faster, making her body bounced like crazy and she griped the headboard harder, panting loud.