(21)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

Morgan glanced at Emily and Michael that head out of the movie theatre. She was not surprised by that. I'm sure they were bored by this action movie that obviously doesn't make sense to twelve year old kids, as it has some political contents. She was sitting in between Shownu and Kimberly. She was sharing popcorn with Shownu. Soon, she realized Shownu falling asleep during the middle of the movie. She glanced at Minhyuk and Gyuri two seats in front of her. They were just the spoilers and buzzkill of this amazing movie experience. If she could just separate the two of them, wouldn't it be nice?! They were leaning against each other and she swear, she saw them making out. Why can't they just stop putting their hands or their lips on each other?!

"If she doesn't stop, I might've to start what I didn't finish that time" Neveah said.

"I really want to ask you not to do that. But for some reason, even though she's nice, me, no likey" Morgan said, glaring at the back of their heads. She look towards Shownu whose head was tilted backwards and who was sleeping soundly.

"Hmm" Morgan grabbed her jacket and put it over him. He shifted in his seat, making himself comfortable. She then look back towards the movie, trying to focus on the movie, instead of their oversized large heads! Into the action movie, she tense up when a dirty scene came up. She kept on eating the popcorn, acting casual. She can hear Kimberly and Wonho beside her, making out. She instantly peaked at that, seeing Minhyuk and Gyuri doing the same thing. She quickly got up and went to leave the theatre, she glanced one last time towards Minhyuk and Gyuri and saw him looking back at her. She quickly left the room.

"Uh... how nice. I feel so left out. Not having a partner" Neveah said.

"And whose fault is that?" Neveah asked.

"Ours" Morgan said, just to piss Neveah off.

"Hmm. Of course you would say that"

"Can you please stop trying to pick a fight, every time we're around him?!" Morgan asked.

"Ugh! Annoying!" She growled.

"Where is Michael and Emily by the way?" Neveah asked.

"Let's go and find them" Morgan said, glancing around for them. Morgan went to follow their scents.

"I can't trust Michael around Emily" Morgan said.

"I feel so mean that I don't trust him. But he's a spoiled brat, who knows what he does to the girl" Neveah nodded at that, agreeing with her. They glance around for them, passing some servants.

"Michael. Michael. Where are you? One step, two step. You're not here. Three step, four, I found your scent. Five and six, I will find you. Seven and Eight, I sense you close. Nine step, I'm gonna get you. Ten steps, caught you red handed" Morgan started singing, remembering the song she would always sing whenever she played hide and seek with her brother. As she followed their scents, she noticed them outside.

"What are they doing outside?" She wondered to herself, as she look at them. Emily looks like she was crying and Michael looks like he was yelling at her.

"What's going on?" Neveah asked. Morgan's eyebrows scrunched in confusion.

"Is he yelling at her?"

"Ah! Son of a mother!" Morgan then went to head towards them.

"What's going on?!" Morgan asked, as she appeared beside them. They both look at her wide-eyed.