(38)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"Ow!" Michael groans out, as Morgan gasped and back away.

"I'm so sorry!" She said. She accidentally kicked him in the groin.

"I meant to kick you in the stomach. I'm so sorry!"

"I'll go get you some ice!" She said, as she head inside the pack house and straight to the kitchen.

"Oh, Clara!" She was glad to see a familiar face.

"Your majesty" She bowed at her.

"Can you get me a pack of ice? Someone's hurt badly" Morgan said. Clara nodded and proceed to grab the ice bag and place the ice in.

"Here you go" Clara said, smiling at her.

"Thank you, Clara" Morgan instantly run out and just as she was about to step out, she bumped into someone.

"Woah!" She quickly stumbled back.

"Minhyuk" She said, as they look at each other for a moment.

"Oh! Michael!" She remembered, before running out and going over towards him.

"Here!" She pressed down the ice pack on his groin and making Michael groan in pain.

"I'll do it!" He said, grabbing it from her and feeling embarrassed.

"Stop mothering me around! Go!" He said. Morgan pull a face at him.

"You don't have to be so mad!" She said.

"I could become sterile because of you!" He yelled, making the other members chuckle. She glanced at all of them and felt even more embarrassed.

"Train! What are you guys looking at?" She asked, sternly, wanting to cover up her embarrassment.

"Spar with me, then" Shownu said, stepping forward.

"I have to train my brother" She said.

"What?! Can't you see I'm hurting right now?!" He asked, glaring at her.

"Fine!" She walk away from there, with Shownu following behind. She glanced around and saw many wolves that was training slowly moving away and all eyes were on them.

"Okay. Are you sure about this?" Morgan asked.

"Are you ready?" Shownu asked her, in a slightly conceited way.

"Oh, please" She said, a smirk lacing her lips. As she got into a standby position, her eyes never leaving him, as she look at him. Shownu charged for her, using his speed and instantly she swiftly avoided him and she managed to avoid all his attacks. She managed to get in a few hits.

"Ugh!" He groans, as she elbowed his jaw and he stumbled back. She step back and look at him, that doesn't look playful anymore and was serious. This time she charged for him and as she attacked, he grabbed her and pushed her down to the ground. She groans at that and she quickly use her feet to push against his chest and she flip and land on her feet in a crouching position. Shownu groan in pain, as he look down at his chest and massage it slightly.

"Are you okay?" She asked him, going over towards him. He nodded slightly, not saying anything.

"I'll get you a new shirt, I swear!" She saw her footprints on his white shirt.