(42)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

She felt so shocked, she was so damn shocked. She hold onto Nyx's hand tightly, as they both hugged and Nyx was crying on her shoulder. Nyx was hurt too, her branches were broken and she had cuts on her body as well. Morgan held her close, feeling the air was so cold. Nyx didn't know what to say, or what to do anymore. Morgan felt hot tears pricking at her eyes, but she didn't dare cry, especially after the nymphs had gone through so much pain. She then slowly pull away from Nyx, before Emily went to hug Nyx. Emily, thank god she saw a vision of the nymphs sanctuary getting attacked, if it wasn't for her, she wouldn't have saw it coming and probably the rogues would've done worse. She came slightly late, but she managed to hold them off.

"Is anyone... killed?" Morgan asked, glancing around the place that was trashed.

"About twelve nymphs" Shownu stated, as he too had blood covering his front. Morgan slowly nodded, glancing at the other members who slowly came back to the clearing.

"We fought bravely, but still..." Serena felt devastated, she look down at the dagger she was holding, that had blood coating it.

"The rogues are getting out of hand" Kihyun said. He was still not used to the rogue attacks.

As Morgan went off, towards her hut that was slightly trashed, she instantly cringed when she saw a rogue's head that was dismembered, she kicked it out of the way. She entered her hut and was slightly relieved that it wasn't disturbed. Her eyes teared up, as she finally let out all the emotions she felt. She put her hands on her face, muffling her sobs. She wants everything to stop. Just why are the rogues attacking their own kind?! Why?! For power?! And then what?! She wasn't ready for any of this! She was never ready! She was never brought up to fight in battles, a little for self-defence, but that is it. She was a goddamn princess! She was supposed to only sit still and look pretty, she was raised to do that! And look at the turn of events now!

"Morgan" She heard a voice called. She sigh at that, rubbing her wet eyes.

"Are you okay?" He asked, putting a hand on her shoulder. She instantly shake her head.

"No! I'm so goddamn frustrated!" She groans out, through gritted teeth, as she turned and look at him.

"I was never prepared for this!" She stated, proceeding to walk out of her hut, but Minhyuk grabbed her arm and making her jolt to a stop.

"All of us were never prepared for this too! Doesn't matter if you're an Alpha, or whether you're a king, you will never be prepared for any of this" Minhyuk said, making her look up at him with teary eyes.

"I just want everything to stop and go back to the way they were"

"I hate living like this. I am stressed out and I'm on my toes every single day. I can never get any rest" She complained.

"I am trying to make it work, but nothing is working. Nothing is getting any better. Nothing" She said, shrugging at the last part.

"Don't say that. Because of you, those children you saved have homes now. Stop thinking so badly of yourself" She look at him weirdly. What did he just say? Did he just praised her?

"Minhyuk, talking about my qualities?" She chuckled slightly at that, not believing her own ears.

"I never saw someone as determined and hardworking as you" He said.

"Don't give up now" He said.

"Who said anything about giving up?" She asked, instantly making him give her a small smile.