(36)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌
EIGHT MONTHS LATER

Morgan brushed her short hair and she look at her reflection, with a smile on her pink lips. Her skin was as pale as the moon now and her eyes were a bright red. She felt a sense of power emitting through her, as the moon shines down on her through the window. She had been staying in the sanctuary of the forest nymphs, with Nyx and she has been training herself to be more spiritually inclined with Neveah. She has never felt better and her body and mind has gotten stronger. She slowly got up and head out of her hut. She smiled at the nymph that was decorating her hut with dried leaves to make it warm for the winter that was coming.

"Your majesty" Nyx came over to her. Morgan look at her that was bald with no leaves on her branches.

"You're already preparing yourself for winter, I see" Morgan said, as she pointed to her bald branches. Nyx pushed back her hair and smiled at her.

"You've noticed" Nyx said.

"Here. A letter from the Alpha of the Red Pine pack" Nyx said, as she passed Morgan the envelope.

"Thank you, Nyx" Morgan said, before Nyx bowed slightly and walk away. She glanced around the woods and she saw the forest nymphs all starting up bonfires for the night. She went closer to one and she open up the letter. She slowly read the contents, before she smiled.

"Wouldn't you like to share the good news with me?" She heard a soft and gentle voice said. She instantly knew who it was and quickly turned around and bowed.

"Mother moon" She greeted.

"My dear, you don't have to be so formal with me" She said.

"But I must" Morgan insisted. The moon goddess can't help but shake her head at how hardworking and determined she is.

"So, what is the letter about?" Morgan look up at the glowing figure, just wishing she could get a glimpse of the moon goddess' face, but to no luck.

"Alpha Mage wrote that rogues are almost gone. Some rogues decided to return to packs and of course, unfortunately, some needed to be killed"

"Rogues. My rebellious children. I can't blame that they want to achieve more for the werewolf community. But, they're just using the wrong methods. They could achieve more if they had just use a different way, instead of killing their own kind" Morgan slowly nodded, agreeing with her.

"My dear, I have something to tell you" The moon goddes started. Morgan glanced around and she was surprised to see that the many nymphs who were there before, was all gone and there was only the two of them there.

"This might seem a little shocking for you, so I need you to be open minded" She saw the moon goddess kneeling in front of her.

"Mother, what are you-?!"

"Hold on" The moon goddes cut her off.

"Close your eyes and breathe" She slowly obeyed and she closed her eyes. She just waited, but she felt nothing, before she felt a sense of warmth, emitting through her spine and all the way through her body.

"Mother moon?" She asked, but she didn't hear a respond. She then slowly open up her eyes and she instantly blink rapidly at the bright light.

"Morgan. My daughter" She heard a voice, so familiar to her, that she was longing to her once again.

"Father? Is that you?" She blinked and the light slowly dimmed, but it was still bright.