(16)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"In the middle of the night, you came all the way here?" Alpha Mage asked, which she slowly nodded.

"Can they stay here for the meantime?" Morgan asked.

"They would have to share rooms, though" Alpha Mage stated.

"You're so kind. I have to repay you one day"

"Don't have too. Consider this as a favour against the rogues"

"Come in" Alpha Mage said, the servants all rushed inside, without having to be told twice as they felt cold.

"Thank you so much, Alpha" Morgan hugged him, he patted her back.

"Your majesty, let me introduced to you my wife, Annie" Alpha Mage introduced his wife that appeared behind him, her eyes narrowed on Morgan.

"Luna Mage. I thank you for your hospitality" Morgan said, before hugging Luna Mage as well.

"I'm sorry for the late disturbance. I have to... go" She said, pointing her thumb to the back.

"You're not staying the night?" Alpha Mage asked.

"I can't. I just found a huge rogue camp. I will discuss things with you tomorrow, if I can make it" Morgan said.

"How long did you run?" He asked her.

"Two hours. Non-stop. We had to get here fast" Morgan said.

"Once again, thank you so much and I'm sorry. I have to go back and settle things there before I can discuss things with you"

"Thank you, Alpha, Luna" She nodded at the both of them.

"You're welcome" The both of them replied. She instantly turned around went to run back, when her knees buckled for a moment, but she stood back up and rushed back.

"That kid is seriously something. You look comfortable with her" Annie turned to look at Alpha Mage.

"Are you jealous right now? She's only 19. I'm already so old. You think I would cheat on you?" He asked, as he pulled her closer.

"That kid is running around, look at her, she looks so damn tired and it's the middle of the night and she has to run back another two more hours. Of course, I wouldn't deny helping her" Alpha Mage said.

"You're right. How does she even do that?" She wondered, watching Morgan's figure that was already far away.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh! I'm so tired!" She said, as she reached the hotel and she knocked on the door, waiting for someone to respond. After awhile, the door opened, revealing Emily.

"Emily. Where are the guys?" Morgan asked.

"I thought they were with you" Emily said, as her eyes went wide.

"What?! I thought I told them to come back here!"

"They're aren't back yet" Morgan groans at that, before entering her room and grabbing more weapons, exiting the room. Can't she get a rest?

~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh!" They were all forced down the chair, one by one, they were strapped in.

"Vampires, huh? Smells dead" They see a man, quite young looking, he was shirtless and they can see the tattoos that covered his upper body.