(15)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"Morgan. Where have you been?" Shownu asked, as he opened the door and see her standing in front of the door, panting slightly and looking slightly flustered.

"I went to the store" She said, holding up the paper bag she was holding.

"What? For the whole night?" He asked.

"I went to see my brother" Morgan said, entering the hotel room, before going towards the kitchen and placing the paper bag on the counter.

"Is Gyuri still here? I should apologize, my wolf went crazy last night"

"Yeah, blame me" Neveah muttered.

"Well, they can't exactly scold an animal" Morgan said.

"She's with Minhyuk" Shownu said.

"Uhm... where?" Morgan asked. Shownu gestured to the room and Morgan slowly nodded.

"Wouldn't want to disturb them" Morgan stated. Shownu look at her weirdly, inspecting her.

"I bought chocolate. You want some?" Morgan asked, as she dig into the paper bag.

"It's somewhere down here. There it is" She pulled it out and she slowly open up the wrapper.

"Are you okay?" Shownu asked, which she turn to look at him, before she slowly nod.

"You were only wearing wet clothes yesterday. Where did you get those clothes?" He asked.

"I bought them. It was at a street vendor" She said, looking down at the black shirt she's wearing, with a picture of a kitten on it.

"Here" She feed the chocolate to him, he accepted it and he then nodded.

"I'm glad you're okay. But the others were so shock at what you did yesterday"

"He's mine!" Shownu growled, imitating her yesterday. She snickered at that.

"It was my wolf! I didn't even have time to stop her before she took over. I told you she's possessive to a fault"

"Mhmm. Keep it coming" Neveah said, as all the blames were thrown at her.

"You know I love you"

"Yeah, but you wanted to get rid of me at first"

"I'm sorry if that hurt your feelings! The same as it hurts my dignity! If you didn't remember, I'm reminding you"

"What? That time I took over and nearly completed the mating process with our mate?"

"Exactly!" Morgan said.

"Morgan!" Shownu snapped his fingers in front of her face.

"You're zoning out again"

"My wolf's being a female dog!"

"Oh, wow! Look who's talking!" Neveah said, if Neveah was human, she would've already crossed her arms and tapped her foot, pursing her lips at Morgan.

"What is it?" Morgan asked, turning to Shownu.

"I was thinking if I could follow you to see your brother today"

"Yeah! Of course!" Morgan replied, smiling at him.

"You seem cheerful, even after yesterday"