(31)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"This place is... woah!" It was like a private island of her own! It was beautiful! It wasn't really an island, but you get the idea. She look amazed at the swimming pool, that was shaded by the trees surrounding the pool. Though, she have to admit, she came at the wrong season. She was supposed to come like at least a month ago, exactly on her birthday, the weather would be perfect. But, like she has been told by the housekeeper, it's not gonna be sunny and it's probably going to be a bit stormy. Something about a monsoon, or something like that, she didn't quite understand.

"It's perfect! I am so happy we decided to go alone!" Neveah said, as she wagged her tail.

"Yeah, there's no one around, so we can just shift whenever we like and we can do whatever we want!" Morgan instantly went to take off her clothes, stripping down to her naked self, before diving, head first into the pool.

~~~~~~~~~~

"The last house along this way" The man told Minhyuk. Minhyuk thanked him, before he glanced around and walk off. What the hell is she doing here? He wondered, but truthfully, the place is very pretty, even though it was quite gloomy with no sun. He proceed to walk along the wooden path and he glanced at the other houses, they were all big and beautiful as well. Fitting with the tropical beauty of the place.

"Hmm?" She wondered, who could be at the door, after hearing the ringing of the doorbell. After a day she spent at the resort and not receiving any room service, or housekeeping.

"Who do you think it is? I thought I put up the 'do not disturb' sign up this morning?" Morgan asked, before hearing the doorbell once again.

"You did" Neveah said, recalling Morgan doing exactly that.

"Should we open the door?" Morgan asked.

"But I don't want to be disturbed" Neveah whined. The doorbell kept on ringing and she proceed to put on a bathrobe. She slowly head towards the door, then she froze smelling the scent. It was the scent!

"What is he doing here?!" Neveah asked, looking shocked as well.

"Should we open the door?" Morgan asked. Then suddenly, out of nowhere, she heard a thunder go off, making her flinch. Oh, bad weather! Why now?! The doorbell was pressed multiple times now and she felt even more annoyed.

"Ugh" She groan slightly, before she slowly went to open the door.

"What are you doing here?" She asked him, not opening the door yet.

"Why do you think I'm here?" He asked, before she heard another thunder go off.

"You see? Even mother nature herself is warning us of the danger he is bringing" Morgan said to Neveah.

"Aren't you gonna let me in? The storms getting pretty heavy" He said. She glanced out the clear, sliding glass door, seeing the sky turning darker by the minute. She then mentally sigh, before opening the door and the first thing she saw was him, with his hair slightly damp.

"How did you... know I was here?" She asked, blocking his way in.

"You left a letter"

"Does the others know that I'm here?" She asked.

"Maybe" He said.

"What do you mean? Were you the first one to find the letter?" She asked.