(8)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"Neveah, why are you restless?" Morgan asked, as she shifted on the bed.

"I don't know. Let's go for a walk"

"It's in the middle of winter. It's freaking cold out and you want to walk in the middle of the night?" Morgan asked, sitting up, which Neveah nodded at that.

"Fine. I guess I could use a walk as well" She said, as she went to strip out of her clothes, before she open up the window, climbing out.

"Ready?" Morgan asked. Neveah nodded and Morgan jumped down, landing on her paws as she shifted in midair. They started a slow jog, heading into the woods, the moon lighting up their path. As they started to speed up, Morgan heard something.

"Wait. Do you hear that?" Neveah's ears perked up. Instantly they heard thundering sound of paws, making them gasp.

"Rogues!!" They both yelled. She then turned around and she head towards the pack house, before she howled loudly, even hurting her own ears. After not seeing any reaction, she howled again, louder than before. She glanced back and see the rogue closing in and she quickly run faster, to make more time. She howled once again, before she see many men heading out of the house, shifting into wolves.

"Alpha Mage!" Neveah barked towards Alpha Mage's wolf.

"What happened?!" Alpha Mage asked.

"It's a sudden attack!" Neveah said, watching as the pack warriors quickly attacking the rogues.

"I'm going inside to evacuate all the children and women"

"Your friend is doing that" Alpha Mage said. She instantly went to help the wolves fight off the rogues. She bite their necks and clawed at them. She gasped when she saw kids among the rogues. They turned kids into rogues?! What the hell are they thinking?! How the hell is she gonna kill them now?! She watched as many wolves were reluctant to kill, but she knew she had to do it, or else, rogues will win this way. She growled and she killed one of them, many wolves look at her alarmed, before they gain the courage to kill. She watch as Shownu came out from the house and helped as well.

"Wipe them out clean! Kill every single one of them!" Alpha Mage growled through the mind link.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Shownu, pass this out" Morgan said, giving him a tray of food to give to the injured wolves. Morgan then went to help the other wolves who were burning the bodies of the dead rogues and the wolves who were killed. She felt a pang in her chest, as she dragged a kid's body towards the raging fire and tossed it in.

"Here. Let me help" Shownu said, as they carried a wolf's body that was torn apart. She cringed watching the headless body of the wolf.

"I can't believe it. I never knew how scary a rogue can be" Shownu stated.

"We have to get used to it" Morgan said, her eyes teared up, seeing a kid's body.

"They used children to fight! Are they that heartless?!" She cried out.

"Your majesty, are you okay?" Alpha Mage came over towards her.

"Children?! How are we supposed to kill children?!"

"I know how you feel, your majesty. But if you think again, they have no future anymore, they are not human anymore. They will just grow up to be killing machines" Alpha Mage said.