(13)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"So, how is Michael?" Shownu asked, as he went to pick her up from the lobby, they were currently waiting for the elevator.

"He's fine. He's being hotheaded as usual" Morgan stated, making him smile and nod.

"Is there something going on with you and Minhyuk?" He asked. She look at him, wide-eyed.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Oh, it's nothing. He seems very, tense and angry lately" Shownu stated. She fell silent at that.

"It's all our fault" Morgan said to Neveah.

"How can we make him like us?" Neveah asked.

"He doesn't even want to be anywhere near us" Morgan said, as her head slowly fall. Shownu nudged her with his elbows.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Can I not go back yet?" Morgan asked, looking up at Shownu.

"Why?"

"I want to take a walk" She said.

"Do you want me to accompany you?" He asked. She smiled at him, before an idea popped into her head.

"Do you want to ride me?" She asked him.

"What?" He asked, which she slowly snickered, after realising how dirty and wrong it sounded.

"Wait! I'm sorry! I didn't mean that!" She shake her head, as she laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on" She barked at Shownu, then Shownu felt unsure of getting on her back, despite how large her wolf is.

"I'll run alongside of you" He said, changing his mind. She was about to insist, when he cut her off.

"Let's see who's the fastest. Race you to the last tree" He challenged. She gave him a wolfy grin.

"Let's do it" She look to the front and got into a standby stance.

"One! Two! Go!" He yelled, instantly thundering footsteps was heard, as they started to race. She focus to the front, not going easy on him. He was surprised at how fast she was moving, swerving past trees. He managed to run past her, grinning at her, until his eyes turn into a straight line. She growled playfully at him, speeding up and beating him. She smirked as she went faster and her steps felt light on the ground, feeling like she was floating.

"Yes!" She cheered, as she slide on the snowy ground, before turning to look at him. She was panting crazily, with her tongue sticking out.

"Wow. I'm impressed" He said, through pants, as he bend down and support himself up by putting his hands on his knees. She then went back to the tree where she shifted and went to put her clothes back on. She then stepped out of the tree, seeing Shownu waiting for her, while leaning on the tree.

"Come on" She said, as she went to her.

"Man, you're like the little sister I never had" Shownu stated, as he put an arm around her shoulders. She went to put her arm around his shoulders as well, but she couldn't reach it.

"You're like a brother I wish I had. Michael is like... Ah! I still love him" She nodded. Yeah, well, he is an annoying brat, but he still cares for her, but he rarely shows it.