Chapter 38

Star sit on her bed thinking. She, of course, still was not in her best metal state, but better then she was when she had left Andy's in the first place. She had gotten a lot of time to think at Jinxx and Sammi's.

As she sat in her room, she was thinking about all the same things Andy was, but the biggest question neither of them could push out of their minds was:

"Where are we going to go with "us"?'"

This question was so confusing and nerve wracking for them both.

Sitting and thinking about nothing but that question, Star got the courage to go down stairs. She walked through the living room, not seeing Andy, and went on the to kitchen. There is where she found him standing at the island making himself a couple shots of whiskey.

He heard her walked in the kitchen and he turned toward her finishing his last shot.

Star smiled nervously at him. She knew what she should say, but at the same time she could not find the words to say.

Andy could tell that from the mixed expressions on her face. "Is there something wrong?" he asked not know what else he could say in a situation like this one.

Star sighed. She walked over to the island and sat down on a stool. Then looked him. "You wanna fix me one of those?" she asked for a little comic relief.

Andy laughed," I don't know if that would be such a good idea since your still 18."

"I'm almost 19!' Star said in defense.

"But that's still not 21," Andy said laughing pouring and couple more shots. He slide Star one and she looked at him in surprise.

"Are you serious?"

Andy laughed and put his index finger to his lips," Shhhh, don't tell anyone."

Star laughed, and they both drank their shots.

They both sat the  shot glasses on the island, then looked at each other.

Star sighed agian. She and Andy had to talk about this sooner or later, and she wanted to get it over with.

"Andy..." she trailed off.

Andy looked at her nervously. He had a feeling about what theis was going to be about. He did not think that converstaion would come so soon.