Chapter 25

A couple hours later Andy woke up back in his hospital bed. He took a deep breathe and looked over to the side. His mother was smiling weakly at him with tear filled eyes.

"What happened?" Andy said sitting up slowly.

Amy sighed," You freaked out because of the drug they put you on for your pain." 

"I freaked out?" Andy said confused.

Amy nodded," The doctor couldn't get you out of Star's room." 

Andy sighed and laid his head against the uncomfortable hospital pillow. He remember what had happened now. 

"Andy, she'll be okay. I'm sure she will," Amy said reassuring him and taking his hand.

"There's nothing wrong with me. They should have already let me out of this place," Andy said pretending that Amy had said nothing. 

Amy sighed," Andy, I know sweetheart, but the doctor said that if you're doing good by tomorrow morning they will let you out." 

"Andy sighed," I hate this fucking place." 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

The next day Andy was released, but he, of course, did not leave. He stayed in Star's room. Chris was able to talk the doctor into letting Andy stay in her room even past visiting hours. It took a while, but the doctor finally caved. 

Star had now been in her coma for 3 days. Andy was starting to become very depressed. He was starting to loose hope, but there was a voice in his head that kept him going. It told him not to give up on her. That she would be okay.

One day, Andy was sitting in a chair beside Star. He waas looking out the window wondering when Star would wake up. Wondering about life and its meaning. 

Then a FBI agent entered the room. Andy turned his head to look at him. 

"Mr. Biersack?" the man said in a deep voice. 

"Yes?" Andy said looking at him in confusion.

"I'm agent Goodman. Could I please talk to you outside?" the man asked.

Andy was not sure what was giong on. He stood up and the agent led him outside the room.