Chapter 27

One week passed by after that day. Star was still in her coma, and Andy had told all the others what the agent had told him. Their reactions were the same as Andy's.

One day Andy was sitting at the side of Star's bed. He was holding her hand. He was almost afraid to touch her, because she looked like she was going to break at the slightest touch.

"Star? Can you hear me?" he whispered through tears.

He sighed," Star, I miss you. Everybody misses you.... I miss hearing your voice. I miss the sound of your laugh. I miss your smile. Star... please... if you can hear me... please wake up. We all need you here. I need you... Please, Star wake up." 

He laid his head down by her side and cried. 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Star heard Andy crying. This is what made her come to. She had no strength in her body. It was almost like she could not even open her eyes because it took so much energy that she just did not have. 

She was finally able to get the strength to crack her eye. She looked down by her side and saw Andy crying. Seeing him like this filled her with great sadness. Why was he crying like this? she asked herself.

Star gradually opened her eye all the way, and looked around the room. She was confused. Why am I in a hospital? she asked herself.

Andy sat up and wipped his red swollen eyes. He looked to Star, and his eyes got wide. He rubbed his eyes again. 

"Star?... STAR!" Andy cried standing and hugging her. He let her go quickly once he noticed what he was doing,' Oh my God, I'm sorry did I hurt you?"

Star gave him a confused smile," No, I'm fine." 

Andy sighed with relief that she was finally awake. 

"Andy, what's going on?" Star asked. She scratched her head, and felt the bandage that wrapped around her head. She followed it to her eye," And what's wrong with my eye?!" 

Andy sighed and gave her a sympothetic look," Star... we were in a bad car crash." He told her about everything that happened including Jamie and AJ.