Chapter 15

Days passed by. Star was still no better. Andy had to call the manager of the Super Market so she could get a couple more days off. Andy also canceled studio time so he could stay home and watch her just in case anything happened. She did not talk much at all. It was all mostly just her nodding and shaking her head. Andy could tell by her eyes that she was still scared to death about the possiblity of Jamie coming after her, but if he did Andy would protect her with his life. Jamie was getting no where near her as long as he was there. 

Monday night Andy was in the living room watching TV, and doing anything that would keep him awake. Star had been having really bad nightmares for the past couple days, and they were worrying him.

It was 3:00 in the morning when Andy was finally starting to drift off to sleep, when Star started screaming at the top of her lungs. Andy's eyes shot open, and he ran as quickly as he could upstairs to her bedroom.

She was sitting straight up in her bed sweating and crying from the nightmare. Andy ran to her, and embraced her. 

"Shhhhh, it was just a dream, Star. Shhhh, I'm here," he said soothing her. 

"Andy, he's coming for me I know he is. He wants me to feel this way," Star cried. 

"Star, stop scaring yourself. You don't know any of that. For all we know he's just broke out of prison because he hated it there. You don't know if he's coming for you, and even if he was, I'm here, and he was never be able to get to you." 

"But, I don't want you to get hurt," Star said looking into his beautiful blue eyes.

Andy shook his head," Don't worry about me. The only way that he could ever even think of hurting me is to take you away from me." 

"Andy, I'm scared," Star said hugging him. 

Andy leaned back with her, and they laid down. "It'll all be okay, Star. I promise."