Chapter 28

She did not take knowing that AJ and Jamie were behind everything that had happened. She felt betrayed and heart broken. 

"Star, we can get through this together," Andy said taking her hand.

Star looked at him with tears in her one good eye," Andy, I can't do this anymore." 

"Shhhh. Don't say that please. We can do this together, Star. You're not alone," Andy said cupping her face in his hands. 

Star looked down and started crying. 

Andy's heart fell to his stomach. He hated seeing her like this. 

"Star, look at me," he said softly but sternly. She did not look up. "Star, dammit, look at me!" he said more sternly, and she looked up at him.

"I'm not going anywhere," he told her wipping away the tears that were escaping her eye, and  rolling down cheek. 

"Andy... why did this happen?" she wept.

"I don;t know, Star, but you are not going to be alone in this. I know it's going to be hard, but we can do it. I promise, Star. Just please, don't give up on me," Andy said. Tears filled his eyes again.

"Oh Andy," Star said and they embraced each other.

Andy hugged her tightly, and she cried in his chest. "I don't know, Star, but I swear to God we are going to get through this."