Chapter 8

The next morning Andy woke up with his arms still wrapped around a sleeping Star. He looked at her face. To him, she was completely flawless. She was the most beautiful girl that he had ever seen. He slowly leaned down and kissed the top of her head.

He sighed and gently unwrapped his arms from around her body. He carefully sat up, and edged his way to the edge of the bed so he could leave without waking her up.

He sat on the edge of the bed, and looked at his hands. He was thinking.

"Andy?" Star said softly.

Her speaking caught him off guard, and he jumped a little. He turned around and looked at her. "I'm sorry if I woke you," he said.

Star shook her head and stretched a little," Do you have to go already?" Andy sighed and nodded.

Star sat up," I wish you didn't have to go..."

Andy felt his heart break. No one in the world has ever made him feel this way. He sighed and looked into her beautiful big green eyes. He could get lost for eternity in her eyes. "I do too," he replied looking guiltly at her.

Star sighed and crawled over to the edge of the bed to sit with him. Andy embraced her in a tight hug.

"How about we both take tomorrow off and go out?" Andy asked letting her go to look into her eyes again.

Star smiled brightly at the idea, but then the smile quickly faded when she remember something," Andy, my date with AJ is tomorrow...."

Andy had completely forgotten. Now is was starting to get mad that now this AJ guy was taking Star away from him, but he smiled for Star's sake. "Oh um.... well what about Saturday?"

Star's smile returned," Sounds great, but I've gotta work...."

Andy gave her a short laugh," I think I can take care of that." Star laughed.