Chapter 33

Jinxx got there in half an hour. Star had apparently started packing when Andy left her room, because when Jinxx got there she was finished.

Jinxx carried her suit case outside, and put it in the trunk of his car. Andy was sitting on the porch watching him. Jinxx walked back up to the porch and stood in front of Andy. "Dude, I'm sorry, but I really do believe that it is for the best." 

Andy nodded sullenly," I know, Jinxx. I trust you." 

Star slowly walked outside to join them and say good-bye. She, again, was wearing her sunglasses to cover her scar. 

Andy stood up when she walked over to he and Jinxx. He was not sure if he should hug her or not. He just stood there awkwardly. To his surprise she hugged him tight. 

"Don't give up on me," he whispered in her ear. She sniffed, nodded, and let him go walking to Jinxx's car without a word.

Jinxx looked at Andy with sympothy," Feel free to come over anytime, Andy." 

Andy nodded," Thanks." 

"I really am sorry dude," Jinxx said.

"I know, Jinxx, but maybe it is the best thingfor now." 

Jinxx nodded," She'll come around. Just don't loose hope. She'll be okay." 

"Thanks, Jinxx." 

With that he was gone. Star was gone. Andy was left alone. Andy watched Jinxx's car disappear done the road. Tears filled his eyes as he watched this. When the car was almost out of sight he whispered," If only you know how much I love you. "